Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
10,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do we think?

compared to the twill weave on the part?

got it for a test run, not sure what part it might look good on

opinions please

Attachments

·
Pro Member
1,512 Posts
Haven't seen anything like that before, looks good though. Whatever part you use it on would need to be decent-sized for it to look right.

·
Banned
10,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haven't seen anything like that before, looks good though. Whatever part you use it on would need to be decent-sized for it to look right.
right on, fur shur

maybe a exhaust filler or large hugger i was thinking

rpetty cool stuff though

·
Registered
101 Posts
im pretty sure it would look good on larger sized stuff so you can actually appreciate the large weaves. a rear hugger would look realll good with that fiber!

·
Banned
10,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im pretty sure it would look good on larger sized stuff so you can actually appreciate the large weaves. a rear hugger would look realll good with that fiber!
might try a 08 GP hugger then and possibly a yosh filler panel to match, might look OK

·
Registered
251 Posts
Not sure if you have your own website or not (you can always use Photo bucket or something similar to host the pictures) it would be nice to see some samples of all the options you offer such as weave, clear, no clear, etc. Just a friendly suggestion.

·
carbonated
984 Posts
def. interesting... wonder if its available in super size twill? haha

what style of fabric does 2 bro's use on there stuff?

·
Red Wingin Georgia Boy
1,116 Posts
i think it would def. look good on a hugger front or rear and an exhaust piece but too much for the small stuff you do tho like the heel guards and stuff...

·
Registered
209 Posts
I like the regular twill better.

·
ytinasni erup
229 Posts
wouldn't weaves that large reduce the strength of the part?

·
Registered
334 Posts
I love my CF but that just doesn't do it...

·
Premium Member
6,564 Posts
carbon fiber makes me want to touch myself

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
I think it would look best on a full set of CF Race Plastics. Even a hugger or front fender may be too small to really appreciate the larger weave.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts