Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Not my first post but my first bike, I was looking at an '07 and the shop was trying to rip me off... So I decided to go with the 09 instead! I like it!!! Its fun to ride!! Thats all that matters!

Attachments

·
Prez of 6Gear MC
3,197 Posts
welcome to the site

·
Will work for tires
308 Posts
Nice bike - be safe.

·
huh?
2,305 Posts
beautiful bike.......dont fuck her up!

·
excessiveadrenaline.com
233 Posts
nice to see we have guys here ready to give left nuts for 09 Repsol's and you just decide... ah I guess I might as well just get the 09 instead. lol.

Very nice bike man!

·
UncleSamsMisguidedChild
368 Posts
great buy

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I learned to ride on dirt bikes, I bought an Arai helmet AStar jacket (textile) and gloves. I know there is a separate forum but what would be a good set of boots to go with it, something not too expensive... but comfortable I'm at 13 if anyone has an extra pair they want to sell.

I've been super careful on it, I have 35 miles riding it around my neighborhood. I'm taking a motor cycle safety class this weekend.

Thanks.

·
Back in business
985 Posts
I've been super careful on it, I have 35 miles riding it around my neighborhood.
I'm taking a motor cycle safety class this weekend.

Thanks.
Good move. Be careful, wear your gear, and ride at or below your skill level (don't try to look better than you are). If you mess up an 09 repsol you will get :beat: :thumbsup:

·
Tony's a Bitch
982 Posts
What train of thought made you decide...."I've never been on a street bike, much less a liter bike. I'm gonna go buy the biggest most powerful supersport they make!"

Sorry but its a whole pile of dumb and Its gonna be a sad day when you fuck up a $14,000 limited edition motorcycle.

Hope your insurance is all paid up.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
What train of thought made you decide...."I've never been on a street bike, much less a liter bike. I'm gonna go buy the biggest most powerful supersport they make!"

Sorry but its a whole pile of dumb and Its gonna be a sad day when you fuck up a $14,000 limited edition motorcycle.

Hope your insurance is all paid up.
Wow sounds like you're the idiot, I said this was my first bike, not my first time riding a street bike... you assumed that (ass u me).

You have no idea what my background is, or what I do... I would think my tag would help you figure it out... You take a 90,000lbs jet do 700 mph with it... slow it down to 140 and touch it down within 500 feet. I could teach you to do it. It takes discipline and practice. (when I want a break I can pull over to the side of the road... there is no "pulling over" in an airplane.

Now I'm not hear to tell you that I'm the next moto gp racer, but I think with discipline and practice... anyone can do anything they put their mind to.

IMO :eek:wned:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts