Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 319 Posts

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I purchased a full yosh exhaust from LoveRR about two weeks ago now and have heard nothing from him. And yes I paid through pay pall. Dose anyone know where the guy is or has anyone heard from him? I've herd he's a stand up guy but two weeks with no communication after I've paid in full is ....... Well ya not good. Like I said I'm not looking to bash the guy and shit can happen to anyone. I'm just trying to find out what's going on and make sure the guy didn't get hit by a drunk driver and killed or some shit like that. Any info would be appreciated a phone number would be great (don't post it on here pm me).

Thanks

Here's the original thread
Yoshi R77d (s/o) & Full R77 cf : Honda CBR 1000RR Motorcycle Forums: 1000RR.net

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya..... No exhaust no money.... :/

I got to look more into the paypal thing because when I went on the other night it just told me I needed to contact the seller

·
Fightin Phil's
4,359 Posts
As long as he doesn't enter in some tracking info you should be good. Paypal usually supports the buyer.

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
any luck? hate to see someone get screwed over on the board

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No nothing yet. Thanks for asking I think I'm gona call pay pal. Anyone had a situation like this before? What did you do?

·
Registered
558 Posts
I bought a pair of air filters off JetFireRR over a year ago and never received them and he won't respond to any messages/emails. I "gifted" the money to him through paypal, for that reason and the fact he stretched the contact out long enough (saying there were postal problems and that he would re send) that the paypal claim period had expired and I couldn't do anything about it.
I hope you didn't "gift" the money to the seller.
Send Brad a message too, he likes to know about shady people on the forum and he will attempt to contact this guy.
Best of luck, I hope you get your exhaust or money back.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ya I was an idiot I gifted never doing this again. I'm still going to call them to see if I can get aomething worked out

1 - 20 of 319 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.