Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

81 - 100 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
2015 Honda CBR1000rr non-ABS US model OEM parts, 1100 miles on bike when parts were removed

Make an offer for any parts you are interested in. Not looking to get rich just make it worth my effort to ship.

-----Front and rear brake lines with banjo bolts $50 shipped

-----Black shift lever with rod and linkage has some scuffs but nothing major good toe pad $40 shipped

-----Brake master cylinder (has cheap aftermarket red lever) with resovoir and bracket (fully assembled as stock) $80 shipped

-----Clutch perch with cheap red lever $50

------Stock clutch cable $25 shipped

-----Rear brake light $30 shipped

-----Rear bumper with turn signals, license plate holder and light (full assembly minus the license plate light connector, used for my aftermarket light wiring but wires are still there) $50 shipped

-----Exhaust flapper servo motor with cable $30 shipped

-----Pair valve system (all hoses, plates, actuator, wires, etc.) $30 shipped

-----Throttle assembly with cable, has stock grip installed $50 shipped

-----front sprocket cover (minus metal support brace) $20 shipped

----Clip-ons (minus inner bar weights) $50 shipped

------Fuel tank locking cap (won't come with a key so you will either have to get the lock rekeyed for your key or I can make a copy of my key) $80 shipped

------Clear double bubble Windscreen $40 shipped

------Tank Side Covers $40 shipped

-----Dash side covers (inner air duct covers) minus rubber end seals $40 shipped

----- Seat cover (vinyl cover only, no foam or seat pan) not a wear mark, scratch, stain on it. Looks brand new! $40 shipped

-----Rear brake fluid reservoir $20 shipped

-------Radiator hose kit - ALL hoses, fittings, joints, and clamps. $50 shipped

ALL parts listed above are stock OEM parts , prices listed are just my guess feel free to make an offer

Aftermarket or other parts:

-----Driven Racing D-Axis Bar Ends Blue/Black ( only been used a few weeks) LIKE NEW! $40 shipped

-----T-Rex rear axle sliders BRAND NEW $40 shipped

-----Brembo RCS folding Brake lever (Black) standard length. has paint nick on end but otherwise good shape $30 shipped

-----Brembo MC fluid reservoir with bracket $25 shipped

-----used 2008 600rr rear shock linkage (Dogbone) with brackets $40 shipped. Bearings in good shape, no damage.

-----Brand New Icon Accelerant Boots size 11.5 $100 shipped. I paid $180 this spring, never put them on

I can post more pictures of any of the parts, just let me know what you wanna see. They are all in like new condition

·
Registered
66 Posts
I did exactly that.....replaced the blade at the first bolt/joint. It does break away as it rotates up and away in a crash not break apart.

An actual true genuine blade is not $30, Again let know where you can get them and I'll buy us all sets. GENIUNE BREMBO LEVER (BLADE) not some fake knock off Brembo stickered part

Here is your euro lever after shipping and not to mention border and customs fees, taxes

$52.61 Euro is $60 US, then add tax and border/customs fees
Still cheaper than $150 you paid for apparently same item

Also no break away! They called folding levers for that reason haha You keep saying break and pivot. Breaking alot different to folding

Oh, here you go... buy us all a set!! :grin2::laugh2::laugh2:
https://www.oppracing.com/product_display/14901-brembo-high-performance-replacement-half-lever-for-rcs-brake-master-cylinders-short-lever-kit/

You must of bought a complete lever assy if you understand what that is for your price you paid. Though could of saved $100 by just buying the SHORT BLADE only as you state your main part of lever undamaged etc

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
2015 Honda CBR1000rr non-ABS US model OEM parts, 1100 miles on bike when parts were removed

Make an offer for any parts you are interested in. Not looking to get rich just make it worth my effort to ship.

-----Black shift lever with rod and linkage has some scuffs but nothing major good toe pad $40 shipped

-----Brake master cylinder (has cheap aftermarket red lever) with resovoir and bracket (fully assembled as stock) $80 shipped

-----Rear bumper with turn signals, license plate holder and light (full assembly minus the license plate light connector, used for my aftermarket light wiring but wires are still there) $50 shipped

------Fuel tank locking cap (won't come with a key so you will either have to get the lock rekeyed for your key or I can make a copy of my key) $80 shipped

-----Dash side covers (inner air duct covers) minus rubber end seals $40 shipped

----- Seat cover (vinyl cover only, no foam or seat pan) not a wear mark, scratch, stain on it. Looks brand new! $40 shipped

ALL parts listed above are stock OEM parts , prices listed are just my guess feel free to make an offer

-----Driven Racing D-Axis Bar Ends Blue/Black ( only been used a few weeks) LIKE NEW! $40 shipped

-----Brembo RCS folding Brake lever (Black) standard length. has paint nick on end but otherwise good shape $30 shipped

-----used 2008 600rr rear shock linkage (Dogbone) with brackets $40 shipped. Bearings in good shape, no damage.

-----Brand New Icon Accelerant Boots size 11.5 $100 shipped. I paid $180 this spring, never put them on

-----Aftermarket rear fairing cowl cover. Painted white with blue stripes but needs repainted.Paint has nick, looks rough. $25 shipped

I can post more pictures of any of the parts, just let me know what you wanna see. They are all in like new condition

·
Registered
214 Posts
Pics of windscreen and clip one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
214 Posts
Also do you have a rear seat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
251 Posts
will that black shift linkage/lever work on a '17? what is the condition? (i have stock quick shift...i think i just answered my own question...)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Bump.

Still have the following items?

- Rear bumper with turn signals, license plate holder and light
- Rear brake light

Thanks,
-Alex

·
Busa Killa
24 Posts
Brembo reservoir and mount i need whats shipping to 32221 and oem upper fairing stay. What can you do for both...and if you have upper cowl fairing

·
Registered
42 Posts
Do you still have : "Rear bumper with turn signals, license plate holder and light (full assembly minus the license plate light connector, used for my aftermarket light wiring but wires are still there) $50 shipped

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
Yep still got all this crap unfortunately. Might have to work something out on shipping cost if you want it shipped to Canada though

·
#Vietnam
105 Posts
What's the most recent and update list of parts that you have?

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #98
[LEFT][COLOR=rgb(165, 46, 45)]2015HRC[/COLOR][/LEFT]

Registered
815 Posts

Discussion Starter • #83
Nov 23, 2018​

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #99
here I
s a photo of most of the parts I have. If you want individual pictures of a specific item let me know or you can scroll back through this post as most of the items have had pictures posted previously.

20180902_191805.jpg

81 - 100 of 112 Posts