Annual 600RR.net Track Days
JenningsGP October 2 & 3, 2004

...yes 1000RR.net members are welcome!

Private trackday for our members and select guests
* Two Groups Only
* Advanced = Faster than 1:35
* Basic = Slower than 1:35
* Twenty minute sessions
* Limited Attendance day - no more than 40 total event riders = no more than 20 on the track at same time
* Two day price is $235.00 (this is the best deal)
* One day price is $135.00 (still a good price for this much track time)

Beginners, 1st time on the track riders - this is the perfect event for you. Meet and hangout with all your 600RR.net buddies and get some real quality time on your bike. If this is your first time on a track you will learn more in these two days than you have in the last 2 years.

JenningsGP is in Jennings, Fl - right on the Florida - Georgia border. Checkout the track at www.jenningsgp.com for directions and track details.

Overnight camping is available. They have onsite showers and other basic facilities.

We're looking for control riders for the basic group - If you're interested in CR / Instructing let me know.

Register soon, these spots will fill much quicker than last year. I'll need to make the track deposit very soon so I'm accepting payments immediately. You can use Paypal and pay with a credit / debit card by clicking the image link below - remember paypal takes 6% for themselves so the total through them is $249.10 for both days and $143.10 for one day. If you'd prefer to write a check PM/email me for the address. [email protected]

Questions? Ask here or let me know. See you there!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If you want to pre-register please PM me this info:
Your screen name
Your real name
A good phone number.

You don't need to pay me yet, but I do need to get the list going. Just PM me with that info and I'll followup with you on payment details.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OK guys, starting to get a little nervous - we're about 30 days out now and we've got 10 open spots in "A Group" and 3 open spots in "B Group" - this represents about $3000 of cost that I can't absorb myself and we're NOT cancelling the days - so tell your friends and lets get these spots filled.

***Updated Link to Attendance List***

If you're in doubt about being able to make it - put yourself in my place and tell me now. The sooner I know the score the more reaction time I have to get these spots sold. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The trackdays are officially *SOLD OUT* - we got all the commitments we needed (might be a couple over but that's better than a couple short) - the hurricane changed alot of people's riding plans from last weekend so now as long as everyone who's on the list shows up we're golden.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It was a great time. Lots of riding, lots of laughs and a great time. Great to meet everyone who I didn't already know, that's the best part about these events, just meeting a ton of great people and enjoying the day. Snowman posted some great shots at http://www.600rr.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=19658 so I'll post a few here.

couple of RR's

8 Second Rodeo (he held on)

ccwilli3

HondaF4iGuy and Eazy E mixing it up.

eazy e - candidate for most improved rider!

The most beautiful RC51 on the planet

Gratuitous sex scene :D - big thanks to Slava at Flatout for his support! More to come on that soon!

HassanRR

Hondaf4iGuy - on his RC51 - moderating 600RR.net - yeah... who knows? :D

jetblast10

Melk-man (he's really fast!!)

phatRC51 on Nate Kern's old Hooters bike (he's really slow)

R1Marc - great guy, with or without power. :D

SAlex - G2G - he's fast too.

HE DROVE ALL THE WAY FROM MINNESOTA - TOOK 9 DAYS!!!

snowman

umar - candidate for most improved rider!

wstaab - his bikes suck! :D

We've got about 600 useable pictures from the entire event and they're all over 1 meg original size and a CD of all your pictures can be purchased. We'll have the paypal thing setup in a day or so after we're done sorting.

We're penciled in for September 18 & 19, 2005 for the next official trackday - might be a good idea to reserve you spot now! We'll have massage therapists, cookout and maybe even a guest... MAYBE! :D

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
Looks like a good time for all. Glad to see no one got hurt and everyone enjoyed the track. Hopefully on the next event i'll be able to make it out there.

Slava

Jetblast get with me on the gift certs for the guys :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.