Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2022 CBR1000RR ABS
205 Posts
FYI Bonamici Racing makes a billet triple clamp with an ignition hole. They’re located in Italy and will sell to international customers. You can also try Moto-D in the US for Bonamici products. For the SC77 this product is called PSH1-Street. Available in Black or Argento (silver). They have other anodized colors for other makes and models as well.
cheers

Font Poster Logo Audio equipment Screenshot

· Registered
2022 CBR1000RR ABS
205 Posts
Unfortunately, the product linked above will not work for Ohlins FGR forks that require 210mm spacing and 52mm upper holes. Even if the top holes were 52mm, the OEM lower triple will have to be over-bored to 58mm diameter which I found out the hard way does NOT work because the bolt holes intersect with the larger outer fork tube diameter.
View attachment 265992

For an Ohlins FGR front end, you must have a complete custom triple made because Ohlins FGR's are the only forks on the market that use a 58mm lower triple diameter. Companies I know of that make such a custom triple, to your specific spacing requirement, are Attack ($$$) and IMA ($$).
My mistake!
Apologies:
But!
I’m about to use this Bonamici triple tree with the Öhlins FG/RT 204 full front suspension setup.
Does that mean I’m sh*t out of luck ?
I’m really not ready for that bad bad news
🤦🏻
it’s strange because this top triple clamp replaces SC77 OEM. And the Öhlins system I’ve ordered is compatible with OEM.
Am I missing something?

· Registered
2022 CBR1000RR ABS
205 Posts
The information I shared in this thread is not applicable for FGRT204's because those are designed to be direct replacement for OEM forks.

Ohlins FGR's are the universal forks that are intended to be custom fit to a variety of different race bikes.
Understood.
Thank you very much for the reply, all the info and this awesome thread.
threads like this make forums essential.
Much appreciated big bro.
✌🏽

1 - 3 of 3 Posts