Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Raging Mega-Huge Member
6,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My homeboi says that Honda Synthetic is the best oil.

What is the best oil for my bike? I've been running dat royal purp. Dat shit help clutching up wheelies like butter.

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
i run nothing but honda gn4. that's what it says to use in the manual, so i do it.

·
Raging Mega-Huge Member
6,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i run nothing but honda gn4. that's what it says to use in the manual, so i do it.
My Homeboi said that since a ran Royal Purp already. My guarantee is already void and shit, so I said WTF.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I completely agree. I have read that ALL of the Moto GP satellite teams have switched to Wesson synthetic (TX30/70AR graphite/carbon emulator). Stuff is the shit. Repsol, Motul, Yamalube and a bunch of others are all trying to figure out it's made. My bet is that you'll even see Rossi and Pedrosa switching to it after the end of the season.

·
Premium Member
1,356 Posts
Just switched to Amsoil very smooth shifting, I used Repsol and liked it also but the amsoil is performing just as well and is supposed to last longer. Repsol is good for about 3,000 miles and then starts breaking down according to tests.

·
AMSOIL/NGK Dealer
166 Posts
I used to use Resol, Mobil1 and Castrol but since going to AMSOil that is the only oil I will put in my bikes and cars.

PM me if you are interested in getting some. I'll let you try it out at dealer cost for your first purchase.

·
Premium Member
1,650 Posts
I'll let you try it out at dealer cost for your first purchase.
That is mighty nice of you considering you are not a vendor and are not allowed to sell through the site........

:beat::beat::beat:

·
Premium Member
1,650 Posts
How does sesame oil work? I know it does wonders for my steaks!!!

·
Raging Mega-Huge Member
6,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Okay I just called my homeboi at the dealer. I figure that's the best place for crotchrocket info on oil. Ol boo said to stick wit something called Dino oil. I'm headed to Walmarts to pick up a case or to. I can't wait to get back on da streets and ride out.

·
Premium Member
1,650 Posts
I swear I had a g/f who was into sesame oil as her lube of choice.
VERY NICE!!!!!!! I bet she was tasty :th_salute::th_salute:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts