·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its the new F 650 SUV and im going to have to afford this some how :shock:

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
All I know is, it's taken over my homepage...

Funny thing is a couple friends and I were just talking about the concept "Tonka" truck tonight. One of the guys was saying that Toby Keith (Country singer) got one as part of his contract for singing in Ford's commercials. At least the Tonka truck was kinda cool, that F-650 is just plain retarded. Can you imagine the gas mileage? Why do people buy a "Truck", that is totaly useless as a truck? It looks more like a friggin tank, and what roads are they taking something that size on with that low a profile tire? Everyone would just look at you and think "What an a$$hole...".

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah yeah
i still want it
and ill use it as my living room

·
Registered
776 Posts
It'll cost $200 a week to drive in gas!! Don't understand these monstrosities (i know I can spell but you get the point) Especially when people who can't handle a vehicle buy this!( not saying you can't handle it) I know it's the american way- Bigger is better and to much is just great! It's what keeps harley and nascar in existence! But hey to each there own!

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
as much as i would like this car
I would never buy this thing gas and ins alone would kill someone
plus i have a car allready i never drive why have 2 :lol:

·
Licensed Street Pilot
1,460 Posts
What in the hell??!! Mmmm nah I'll pass on that. Something about the bus grill that turns me smooth off

·
Registered
452 Posts
Vehicles are getting toooooo big. This thing is going to need to carry a smaller vehicle just to allow the owner to get into parking lot for some shopping. Kind of like a larger boat needs a dinghy. And almost as expensive to run. I have some buddies that spend $600 + a weekend on gas just to feed their powerboats.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.