Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes I am a little excited about this trivial event & like a proud papa I am going to take a couple pics...

Didn't get the Ohlins or brake stuff today, but I did just get the seat cowl I bought on ebay for $130

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Darn sexy tail there :wink:
Congrats on your bike, I just wish we would get this colour here in Europe :very_mad:

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Dude! Be careful! The sunlight refracting off your duplex mirrors through the convex area of the windscreen can project into your garage a rift in the space-time-continuum!

Geez! Don't you know anything...?

:D

·
Premium Member
8,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
IronNutz said:
Dude! Be careful! The sunlight refracting off your duplex mirrors through the convex area of the windscreen can project into your garage a rift in the space-time-continuum!

Geez! Don't you know anything...?

:D

Whew that was a close one, thanks for the warning!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Dont get me wrong I like the looks of that... but honestly the 600 cap seems to blend better to me.. looks like the 1000 has a hump.. I love the vents... and the 600 dont have em.. Im just looking for somthing that makes the tail look one piece..

·
Premium Member
8,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I prefer the look of the 600 cowl myself, but they never made one in silver...

·
Senior Citizen
548 Posts

·
Mmmmmm, cookies!
61 Posts
Uh oh...it's started, Mod #1. LDH is on his way to tricking out his new baby. Excellent choice in color LDH.

D-Dub

·
Premium Member
6,564 Posts
you know what i want to see its the grey bottom of a r/b on the s/b and the black off that on a red

1 - 15 of 15 Posts