Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
I'd love to cept for one little thing...I'm not curious enough to fork over the cash.

·
Registered
526 Posts
You know, I've always thought it was more...Hmmm...Have to talk to my dealer tomorrow.
:D

·
Sprung
1,001 Posts

·
Huge Member
707 Posts
I am not sure where there is a dyno locally.
I assume they have one at the Harley Dealership (most do), but I am not sure their dyno will register a triple digit run 8)
I might have to look into that, and make all of the Harley riders jealous.
:twisted:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well cool.

Hey Sub, where to you live in CA? There are plenty around unless you're in the boonies.

Hey, if someone wants to run theres in Sac, I'd be up for paying for the run (or go halves if you dont to have someone cover it all) if they do it this week :D :D

·
Registered
356 Posts
Erich said:
Well cool.

Hey Sub, where to you live in CA? There are plenty around unless you're in the boonies.

Hey, if someone wants to run theres in Sac, I'd be up for paying for the run (or go halves if you dont to have someone cover it all) if they do it this week :D :D
You can pay for mine. I live by Temecula, between LA and San Diego.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Doubt very much that you want to make a trip all the way up here for that. But, hey, if you're that hardcore....

Reason I want to do it here is that the I have run all my bikes on the same dyno and know it to be accurate to provide good reference.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.