Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HOLY SH*T!!! FELLAS, it's finally here. My CBR 1000 is in. Just got off the phone with the dealership. And what's even better is I'm getting the ALL Black one like I had wanted in the first place!!!!! Going to pick it up tomorrow or first thing Sat. Only thing that sucks. They're calling for RAIN all weekend. So I guess we'll have to trailer it back. FINALLY!!!!!!!! I"ll send pics when I get a chance!!!! :p

·
Registered
776 Posts
Congrats! They are saying mine could be here tomorrow but I'm thinking Monday at the latest. Supposed to rain here all weekend too. I am also getting an all black one too! Good luck! Keep the rubber side down. :thumbup:

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:lol: Yea.....Man I am almost bald from pulling all my hair out waiting on this bike. Here's the downside. The only way to get cheap insurance was to get liability/comp. Otherwise I'd be paying over $2400/year for insurance. I tried switching everything over to State Farm and the House insurance was ridiculous. I guess I just have to be really careful and not drop the bike otherwise I'm SOL. But at least if someone hits me or I hit someone I can't be sued.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TLS-RR said:
Congrats! They are saying mine could be here tomorrow but I'm thinking Monday at the latest. Supposed to rain here all weekend too. I am also getting an all black one too! Good luck! Keep the rubber side down. :thumbup:
Congrats man. Glad to see yours is in too. Good luck and ride safe...

·
Registered
425 Posts
Glad to hear it. I was just at the shop and the black looks sweet. It looks so small it's hard to believe. If I hadn't already had the all black 600rr I would definately have gone with the all black on this one. enjoy and post some pics.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.