Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after waiting 5 months my baby has finaly arrived!!!!! Been a long wait but well worth it. Couple more hrs and She'll be in a trailer heading to the garage since its snowing here in MN. This is going to be the longest 2 hrs of my life!!! I know these are crappy pics and i don't have any of my goodies on her yet, but here she is!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
948 Posts
awesome.
i saw one at the local dealership but it was sold
for something rediculous like 14.5K!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have been looking at the pile of parts building up in my living room for too long. Can't wait to start pulling it apart. Got the Hot bodies undertail, passenger cowl, z-bomb, taylormade exhaust for it already, and waiting for my pc-v.

·
Custom User Title
1,094 Posts
I have been looking at the pile of parts building up in my living room for too long. Can't wait to start pulling it apart. Got the Hot bodies undertail, passenger cowl, z-bomb, taylormade exhaust for it already, and waiting for my pc-v.
Nice!!!!

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
what dealer? honda town? hitching post? nice bike. and yeah, minnesota sucks right now. i'm with you on that.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hitching Post. I put money down on one after I had a little mishap with my last 07. they've been moving the shipping date all over the last few months but she's mine now!!!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts