Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So im missing my 06 RR and went to the dealer today to get a price on a 09...he gave me 13,200 OTD for a repsol..sound good to you guys?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
a friend of mine works there and was like ya know if you buy it here they will give you cheaper prices on services..i said "youre supposed to service these things???" jk of course. idk ive been reading alot about this bike. it sounds amazing... and 13 grand sucks but it is a brand new repsol

·
Registered
122 Posts
I would skip the repsol and get a left over 08. My dealer has 08 1k's for 9,099.00 plus fee's. unless that paint is worthover three grand to you.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
my dealers in the area only have a left over red and black or a left over silver and dark red...repsol is, well, its a repsol...

·
Mr. Bish
32,613 Posts
I would skip the repsol and get a left over 08. My dealer has 08 1k's for 9,099.00 plus fee's. unless that paint is worthover three grand to you.
IMO, custom paint's not worth $3k

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah you guys have a point... i thank you for talking sense into me.. the silver and dark red would look real nice with some color matched wheels

·
Mr. Bish
32,613 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,850 Posts
imo i would not pay 4k more for a repsol, all it is is cosmetics. Buy a non repsol 09 or old stock 08 for cheap and then dump that extra into suspension, brakes wheels etc

1 - 20 of 30 Posts