1,144 Posts
O.Z. Contact Info

O.Z America Inc.
7500 NW 25th St. Unit # A4
Miami, FL 33122
[email protected]
ph 305.471.0042
fax 305.471.7552

For the nearest O.Z racing distributor dial 1.888.OZracing (697.2246)

Call or e-mail them with year and model of bikes and wheels and you will get a definitive answer. I didn't see any info listed for a location near you.

·
Sprung
1,001 Posts
Welcome! To be honest with you, RRW comparo weighed the wheels on all 4 literbikes and the RR's are the lightest of them all. Hell, I think they are the lightest production units ever made! So unless it's for looks, you're not going to gain much.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
gRReg said:
Welcome! To be honest with you, RRW comparo weighed the wheels on all 4 literbikes and the RR's are the lightest of them all. Hell, I think they are the lightest production units ever made! So unless it's for looks, you're not going to gain much.
HI
thanks for your info.... :D :D but is it lighter then the OZ rim??

·
Sprung
1,001 Posts
I don't know. You'll have to pick up that issue of RRW and compare the two weights. Alternatively, you can remove the front wheel of the RR, remove the tire and rotors, and weigh them on a bathroom scale. That should be enough to tell you if it's heavier or lighter. It won't be very accurate though, and I wouldn't publish the weights you get, but it'll give you an approximate difference in weight.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Guys - I've been looking for rims for about 2 months now ... I was told OZ will NOT be producing rims for the 1000RR this year ... PVM are custom orders (alum around $2000) and Marchesini will have a 10 spoke for a bit higher ...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.