Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys.....It's been two months since I placed my order for an all black 1000rr..I have been debating for the last couple of days about accepting any other color if it meant I would ride sooner...I called my dealership today to change my order and my salesman picks up and says " I was about to call you. Your bike is downstairs getting assembled. You can pick it up tommorrow"...............I made an appointment to have the smile surgicaly removed from my face....I can't stop smiling : )....All of you guys waiting...be patient and good luck,,
any jersey riders??? Let's get together for some cruisin'....I am in bergen county..
Jimmy

·
Registered
73 Posts
:D

Sweeeeet.

I know how you feel (think we all do).

I'm glad you stuck with the black, its a brilliant looking scheme / bike and mine always turns heads.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Patience... I have none. I wanted the black originally, but getting the red put me in the saddle at least 40 days (And counting) sooner. That made my mind up for me. Still think I'm gonna be a little jealous when I see the black rollin around town for the first time.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Red Ryder said:
I wanted black at first, but after riding with my boy who has a black 600rr, I am glad I got the red. Every scratch, scuff, and smudge of dirt shows up.
I`m going to my dealer Friday morning to look at the black 1000rr, its mine if I want it. I was really hoping for red, I`m worried about it showing every little scratch.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
can you believe it? I picked up my bike on friday and took it to work on saturday to put some miles on it. My co workers all want to see my bike so I rush to punch in and out goes my back..........My girl picked me up at work and my friend rode my bike home for me.......I have spent countless hours in bed today with a heating pad and massager......I may not be able to ride for a week or so.........atleast I can look at it...

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I jumped down one step.............the step is about 6 inches high.....6 inches!!!!!!!!!!!!.. It is sunday morning now and my back is very sore and is now getting stiff. Looks like rain for the next couple of days , so I am not totally bumed out..This getting old shit really sucks..

·
Registered
738 Posts
jimmy1000rr said:
can you believe it? I picked up my bike on friday and took it to work on saturday to put some miles on it. My co workers all want to see my bike so I rush to punch in and out goes my back..........My girl picked me up at work and my friend rode my bike home for me.......I have spent countless hours in bed today with a heating pad and massager......I may not be able to ride for a week or so.........atleast I can look at it...
Just some important info......DO NOT use dry heat!!!! I always did until the doctor said to always use wet heat. Get a towel and soak it in steaming water and use that. Something about how the dry heat inflames the prblem. You may want to ask your Dr., but thought you might want to know this so you can get riding soo!!!! Wish you the best!

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
jimmy1000rr said:
I jumped down one step.............the step is about 6 inches high.....6 inches!!!!!!!!!!!!.. It is sunday morning now and my back is very sore and is now getting stiff. Looks like rain for the next couple of days , so I am not totally bumed out..This getting old s**t really sucks..
Dude that blows chunks. I'm sorry to hear that. I can relate to back problems though, I broke my back when I was 18 racing motocross.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks everyone for the advice and well wishes...I am still sore but am doing MUCH better than I was on saturday and sunday...I am posting a couple of pictures in the pic forum if you guys wanna check it out...
thanks again
Jimmy

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.