I guess the connectors are the same, just need to update the right map

Thanks and Regards
Hasan

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Hasan,

I tried looking it up but ran out of time.

look here

and here:

for each bike and see what the part numbers are. If they match, you're good to go.
hi
in my previous bike GSXR750 2007, i connected the power commander V of GSXR750 2016, Dynojet recommended just to update the map

in Honda majority of the parts are similar, i hope it works

Thanks
Hasan

·
BOTM Moderator
477 Posts
hi
in my previous bike GSXR750 2007, i connected the power commander V of GSXR750 2016, Dynojet recommended just to update the map

in Honda majority of the parts are similar, i hope it works

Thanks
Hasan
:LOL: I'm an idiot.. I thought PCV was Pxxxx control valve or something like that. I didn't get you were talking about Power Commander V.

But.. as people say here, flashing your ECU is better than adding the PCV.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:LOL: I'm an idiot.. I thought PCV was Pxxxx control valve or something like that. I didn't get you were talking about Power Commander V.

But.. as people say here, flashing your ECU is better than adding the PCV.
Hi

Yes, correct, ECU flashing is better, but over here all the shops that do ECU flash, tend to keep the ECU BIN files with them, so every time u have to go to them

I spoke to woolich, they offer a Log box, Bin file licence and software for the same cost, i can tweak the ECU as many times i want

Thanks
Hasan

·
Registered
641 Posts
Not possible. ECU flashing is not always better (depending on what you want to do). absolutely no need for ECU flashing for street bike.

You will have to pay each time you want to change things in ECU unless you have the whole kit. some flashers will lock your unit so only they can make change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Not possible. ECU flashing is not always better (depending on what you want to do). absolutely no need for ECU flashing for street bike.

You will have to pay each time you want to change things in ECU unless you have the whole kit. some flashers will lock your unit so only they can make change.

PCV will also give you wet and dry maps with the map switch and launch control if you have the ignition timer installed

·
Registered
2015 Honda CBR 1000rr non ABS
1,750 Posts

I would completely disagree with that entire statement.
ECU flash allows more options and greater more precise adjustments. Much better than a cookie cutter piggyback system that are time consuming to install, prone to wire splice failure, and inferior in every way.

Why wouldn't a street bike benefit from optimized fueling maps, cooling fan increased efficiency, ignition map curve inprovements? Only what.....a track bike benefits from optimization and increased performance?????
Woolich autotune requires no further purchase after the initial buy to make as many changes to your ECU your heart or bike desires

1 - 8 of 8 Posts