Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Resolomaniac
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys been a while since I have been on the forums but I would like to share some pics of my photo shoot for X Style Magazine here in Montreal, Canada. Hope you guys like!!!!!

And why not my second bike also :)

·
UncleSamsMisguidedChild
368 Posts
DAMN!!!

·
Registered
575 Posts
Holy shit. What did ur seat smell like after that. You know what, just take it off, wrap it in a bag and send it to me, i'll send u mine in return...:th_SmlyROFL:

·
Resolomaniac
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah nothing like keeping the seat warm :) As you can see my bikes are finally getting the attention they deserve! Thanks once again to Brad and Mary at Superbike Supply they are the best. And for those wondering what kid of setup that is for the exhausts,,,they are one -offs custom fabricated by one of my friends here in Montreal. They are damn loud, makes the jardine sound light by comparison................I get stopped a lot by the 5-0 for the noise but so far no tickets! Have a great year!

·
Bald-headed stepchild
841 Posts
Holy shit. What did ur seat smell like after that. You know what, just take it off, wrap it in a bag and send it to me, i'll send u mine in return...:th_SmlyROFL:
screw the seat...jus send me the chick!!! :hail::thumbsup:

·
'08 1000RR Black & Yellow
533 Posts
soooooooooooo

Where are the Nudes???

·
Ricky Bobby
36 Posts
stumbled on to this...always liked the Repsol

"Bad girlfriend gott' a have it..." - Theory of a Deadman

·
Majnieto
344 Posts
Damn!

·
Registered
178 Posts
bwahahahaha I was gonna say the same damn thing. She's got a fivehead. Bikes are pimp though, congrats bro, did you get to smash either of the chicks?
Totally agree on the head, plus she has some "chunk" to her, its really just a mess :) Actually she looks like the white female version of phillip1000rr's avatar! ^^^^^^^^^

·
Prez of 6Gear MC
3,197 Posts
very nice pic's dude

1 - 20 of 24 Posts