Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! :th_salute:

I've finally gathered the nerve up to repaint my Bike. It's an 07 1kRR' just like the one i'm picturing below.

I come to you as a humbled Photoshop n00b seeking help. Any PS gurus out there who have some free time on their hands, I'm trying to show my Bodyshop artist the scheme I want my bike painted. He's good but apparently not very creative because he asked me to bring him a picture of the bike how I wanted it. This is where YOU come in :hail:

I'm trying to make my bike an Ironman color scheme, so basically mostly Garnett with some gold accents. Here's a picture of Ironman incase any of you need a sample of the colors.

Any and ALL help is GREATLY appreciated! :thumbsup:

·
InnovativeMS
944 Posts
Those colors should look good. I hope you get more luck from someone on here with photoshop help. When I asked for help I get some smart ass remarks and someone who thought it would be great to reply with some picture just mocking what I was trying to get. But either way keep me posted on progress.

·
Premium Member
1,650 Posts
like the idea, but that is a DARK shaded pic. you want the colors that dark or more the way ironman looks in the light?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think I do want them that dark. I've noticed that the ironman movie shows him in different colors, one closer to the factory red, and one closer to the garnett (like the picture).

As for the FSU remark, I'm a gator fan but I don't think i'm feeling these colors on my bike :thumbsup:

·
08 Feb BOTM, 09 Aug BOTM
7,262 Posts
I think I do want them that dark. I've noticed that the ironman movie shows him in different colors, one closer to the factory red, and one closer to the garnett (like the picture).

As for the FSU remark, I'm a gator fan but I don't think i'm feeling these colors on my bike :thumbsup:
If your a GATOR... There is no way in hell I would do Garnet and GOLD!:popcorn2:
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:popcorn2::th_SmlyROFL:

·
huh?
2,305 Posts
Rough photoshop

that looks awesome. i like the way the garnett looks matte with the all the gold accents.
great job AG:th_salute:

·
huh?
2,305 Posts
on another note it would be kick ass to make the frame gold

·
bleh
202 Posts
This is an 06 color I believe, though almost the same. The nose and swing arm are different.

·
Registered
143 Posts
you should choose something different than the iron man colors.... the blue and orange would actually be pretty cool!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts