Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Vernoo said:
The most amazing machine I have ever saddled.

I cant wait to let her loose!
Hey Man Congrats, That was my first chioce also but I ended up getting an 04 R1, Like you I live in the EDMONTON area :D
Where did you get it from ? I was just at Riverside this weekend and they did'nt have any, got to ride a 1 liter Gixxer thou, didnt like it. Do you meet up up at the Tims on Whyte Ave, if not ya have to, tons of bike. Also on thursday nights guys are meeting up at the Petro-Can at Namao Center(97 St and 165 ave). I will find ya. I have a Blue R1 with Black and silver and white Spyke Leathers. Buy ya a Coffee, if ya want you can try my R1 if I get to try out your 1000RR. :wink:

Darrell

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey Darrel,

My dealer is Extreme on 91st. I think they still have a black and silver left.

I don't usually go to the Tims on whyte. I should tho. Somtimes our group feels a little out of place as we are in mid the 30's - 40's. Never heard of the Petro Can gathering. I will mention it. May take you up on that coffee and ride.

G

·
Vernoo said:
Hey Darrel,

My dealer is Extreme on 91st. I think they still have a black and silver left.

I don't usually go to the Tims on whyte. I should tho. Somtimes our group feels a little out of place as we are in mid the 30's - 40's. Never heard of the Petro Can gathering. I will mention it. May take you up on that coffee and ride.
I bought my 929RR from Chris at Extreme few years back, now he has some sort of Motorcycle Salvage business out by Stony Plain. I here ya when it come to the young crowd on Whyte Ave, I am not there much either. I just turned 40 myself. Get your group to come out to the Petro-Can on Thursday night, it's pretty much the same crowd that used to hang at Soda Jerks in St.Albert until they shut down. The reason people go to the Petro-Can is because it has a A&W. If you are interested in a great Isolated twisty road, I have a buddy in Hinton, we use the Miette Hot Spring road, Huge Fun and a great Day. I also do track days at Stratotech with my 600RR/Red&Black. :)

G

·
IamCDN said:
Vernoo said:
The most amazing machine I have ever saddled.

I cant wait to let her loose!
Hey Man Congrats, That was my first chioce also but I ended up getting an 04 R1, Like you I live in the EDMONTON area :D
Where did you get it from ? I was just at Riverside this weekend and they did'nt have any, got to ride a 1 liter Gixxer thou, didnt like it. Do you meet up up at the Tims on Whyte Ave, if not ya have to, tons of bike. Also on thursday nights guys are meeting up at the Petro-Can at Namao Center(97 St and 165 ave). I will find ya. I have a Blue R1 with Black and silver and white Spyke Leathers. Buy ya a Coffee, if ya want you can try my R1 if I get to try out your 1000RR. :wink:

Darrell
Hey Vernoo, I said guy's meet up on Thursday nites at the Petro-Can, I ment to say Wednesday Night.. Since the weather is just peachy, A bunch of my buds and myself will be there Tomorrow.. 97 St and 165 Ave, Try and get there if ya can..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.