Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seeing how the weather was amazing this past weekend,(rare in pittsburgh) I decided to put on the leathers and take some laps around the local park at 2AM :D but before that we got some sweet pics. The previous day we managed to get some decent daylight pictures however it was overcast so they weren't all that great :rolleyes:

enjoy....(i do have high res if anyone wants a wallpaper..hehe)

Its the red power ranger!..lol

·
Moderator, April 2006, Feb 2007 BOTM Winner
6,110 Posts
those are great pics.. i like the last one

·
Nothing's Easy
194 Posts
Nice pics. Is that plate bracket store bought or home grown? :)

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
RR from Staten Island said:
yeah took us a while to get it right :D ..lol with some more practice we'll get one with it sweeping the whole tac

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
gotcha said:
Nice pics. Is that plate bracket store bought or home grown? :)

haha....hommmmmme grown at about 530 AM lol after I finished installing the exhaust. Found some "L" brackets, some nuts and bolts and whaala! a plate holder..lol o yeah I had to do a bit of dremmeling to the plate but turned out fine :D annndd it has this wonderful feature that allows me to reach down and pull if up flat WHILE i'm riding....heheh...shhh don't tell anyone

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
resuscit8u said:
Beautiful!
Thanks!...maybe this weekend me and BdlStyle can finally meet up this weekend b/c its supposed to be nice and get some shots... annnnnd of course go for a spirited ride :cool:

·
First Bike of the month
6,633 Posts
RR from Staten Island said:

yeap. that's a very nice looking bike too. i like the way that pipe has two colors and kind of follows the line on the tail :D

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
metalscorpio said:
yeap. that's a very nice looking bike too. i like the way that pipe has two colors and kind of follows the line on the tail :D
yeah Moriwaki's anodized Ti is absolutely gorgeous. I had the anodized Ti for the RC51 from Sato and as much as I loved those pipes on the RC, Moriwaki's definitely take me on the appeal factor. As you said that line matches right up with the tail of the bike :cool: And they are known for the preformance gains as well so I'll be interetested to see what I can get outta her when we strap her onto a dyno :D Probably have to wait until spring though :(

·
First Bike of the month
6,633 Posts
bouc1331 said:
yeah Moriwaki's anodized Ti is absolutely gorgeous. I had the anodized Ti for the RC51 from Sato and as much as I loved those pipes on the RC, Moriwaki's definitely take me on the appeal factor. As you said that line matches right up with the tail of the bike :cool: And they are known for the preformance gains as well so I'll be interetested to see what I can get outta her when we strap her onto a dyno :D Probably have to wait until spring though :(

Keep us posted on the numbers man, and thanks for sharing those nice pictures

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
bru900 said:
very nice exhaust
thanks! :D i get comments on it everywhere, it really is a work of art

ABED said:
these HID's rocks
YES THEY DO!...lol I was NEVER able to go out for a night ride in full leathers and actually have some fun, gettin her leaned over and touching the asphalt just for fear of I couldn't see what was up ahead. I can't believe I never invested in a pair of these until this bike. They'll always be one of my first investments from now on :cool:

·
Registered
286 Posts
Nice photography nice bike cool.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Jesse64 said:
Hey what ever happened to the sound clips of the pipe?
BTW the pipe looks really nice.
hahaha..knew I could count on you to remind me..lol I actually was able to get a short clip of the exhaust, not a flyby but it'll work :D

right click save as

the thing I love about the exhaust like many of the other finely made ones, is that at idle it has a nice throaty rumble, isn't too obnoxious through the low revs but once you go WOT she screams with a pristine howl :D

FSL RR said:
Nice photography nice bike cool.
Thanks FSL, I havn't had a chance to do any photoshop work with these, I'm sure after I play around with them a bit i can really make em look gorgeous

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Jesse64 said:
Sounds good you have helped me make up my mind thanks! Moriwaki it is.
Glad to hear it man! You definitely won't be disappointed, make sure you post up some pics when you get it installed :D Your girl will never sound the same :cool:

badger1000rr said:
great pics
Thanks badger!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts