Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
yeah, I noticed that too. You would think that atleast he would get some kind of support from HRC.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I think Ten Kate Racing fabricate all their own components/parts, and operate independently from HRC. They probably will add those components later. Probably still work-in-progress at the moment.

·
Registered
396 Posts
They are using many stock parts and are in progress of upgrading them on the bike. I got the info off of the recent interview w / K. Vermeulen - he said that the don't even have a slipper clutch on there yet and that a quick shifter was just a recent upgrade. Can't wait to see what she can do in her full race dress! :)

·
Registered
240 Posts
Yeah, any one watch the 2 WSB races yestereday! Man Vermeulen can handle that Honda, and the RR truly shines through. 2nd place both races. Not a wiggle, slip, or spin on corner exits, meanwhile everyone else (90% of the field are on ducs) smokin 'em up, lowsiding, blowing up, and wiggliy as hell on every exit!

It almost seemed as if Vermeulen was just enjoing a sunday stroll through the park. Hell, I don't think he went over 10,500 once!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hell yea!! Vermeulen has definetly given me a reason to watch WSBK. Really wasnt into the Duc dominated races, but that Honda gives me something to cheer for, especially after what he did this weekend, particuallarly the 1st race.

·
Registered
202 Posts
corleonerr said:
Hell yea!! Vermeulen has definetly given me a reason to watch WSBK. Really wasnt into the Duc dominated races, but that Honda gives me something to cheer for, especially after what he did this weekend, particuallarly the 1st race.
yeah, just watched the tape of the wsb race this weekend, vermeulen had an awesome ride, noticed the trap speeds were matching the duc's i think hrc is starting to give him a little support, according to the commentators, they did mention the cbr and the performance at the race quite often, but in BSB the cbr also performed well
http://www.superbike.co.uk/content/report_370.htm

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.