Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where I can order some Pig Spotter 1 Mirrors? The company that makes them has discontinued making them and started making the 2's with built in LED turn signals...I don't need the LED's!!! I just want the regular Pig Spotters! Any info would be much appreciated!

Thank you kindly.

Sincerely,
Ian

·
Registered
580 Posts
Those things are f-ugly, just get some mirror block-offs and call it aday!

·
Banned
50,059 Posts
Yeah those mirrors are junk.

Not only do they look like shit they are completely worthless.

If you want to ditch your mirrors get some bar end mirrors.

·
Registered
766 Posts
I don't know what the rest of these guys are talking bout. Mine is the shizznat, you wouldn't believe all the props i get when I park my bike at a bike night. They all like "Damn son yo shit be off da chain!" and I be all like "Hell yeah!". Good times

·
Registered
891 Posts
I don't know what the rest of these guys are talking bout. Mine is the shizznat, you wouldn't believe all the props i get when I park my bike at a bike night. They all like "Damn son yo shit be off da chain!" and I be all like "Hell yeah!". Good times
And when your not looking they go look at the porker on that OINK OINK! LOL :)

·
Registered
5,955 Posts
*sigh*

Strand is right.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's illegal in my state to not have rear view mirror's. Ya I don't use the ones I have...I usually just look over my shoulder, but I would rather not receive a citation for not having them, and I hate my stock ones! And the carbon fiber ones I was looking at are almost $150...FOR MIRRORS!

·
Do for Self
2,427 Posts
I want the two min of my life back for reading this

·
Registered
209 Posts
+2 on the bar end mirrors instead.

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
i wouldn't use them if you paid me.

unless you paid me enough to put them on a new bike i wouldn't have to ride. in that case we can talk

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
but i really appreciate you giving me the opportunity to laugh at someone actually considering these mirrors

1 - 20 of 45 Posts