Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently bought a 09 1KRR and love it but its just to quiet for me. Im in the market for a slip on. Does Two Brothers go as good with Honda as my dealer keeps trying to sell me on. Also I would like to by a FE Kit, any recommendations.

·
Registered
60 Posts
i just purchase the 09 also. I did not like the exposed pipe look with all the other aftermarket pipes; so i went with the Taylormade exhaust. The additional fairing really made the bike look a lot better, than with traditional slip ons. The two brothers is a good pipe if u are looking for that style.

They also are running a deal on the pipe and juice combo for i think 15-20% off.

For the fender eliminator i went with the one from CBXman.com It was $250.

·
Site Sponsor
2,022 Posts
Recently bought a 09 1KRR and love it but its just to quiet for me. Im in the market for a slip on. Does Two Brothers go as good with Honda as my dealer keeps trying to sell me on. Also I would like to by a FE Kit, any recommendations.
PM Sent. Lots and lots of options.

·
Premium Member
1,356 Posts
Taylormade looks great but Akrapovic always has great quality and performance.

·
Mr. Bish
32,613 Posts
Here's my recommendation: Don't buy anything your dealer suggests.

Do a search.
Find popular results
Call site sponsors

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
Akrapovic with a yosh filler plate or a Taylormade both look good....
Have to say stay away from the Two Brothers line of exhausts, not the same quality as years past and I am sure your dealer is making his biggest margin from them so pushing that line of product on you....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts