Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
TLS-RR said:
Not sure if what I can do. But hey I'm all for getting those bikes back! Good Luck!
fucking thieves. the bike in my avatar was stolen by fuckin bitches too... ever since that day i have sworn myself to FUCK up any thief i see in the streets. if i see someone stealing someone elses car/bike/whatever i will be the first to come with a running drop kick to their fuckin dome.

sorry, i get carried away when i think about my bike being stolen.

/rant

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
immortal said:
TLS-RR said:
Not sure if what I can do. But hey I'm all for getting those bikes back! Good Luck!
f**king thieves. the bike in my avatar was stolen by f**kin bitches too... ever since that day i have sworn myself to f**k up any thief i see in the streets. if i see someone stealing someone elses car/bike/whatever i will be the first to come with a running drop kick to their f**kin dome.

sorry, i get carried away when i think about my bike being stolen.

/rant
that is why i would love to help catch this a**holes. fucking thieves. i hacve to work my ass off just so i can have my toys and these f**s just stole them. plus the dealer is the best i have ever dealt with. great customer service and very willing to work with anyone.
hope we can all help

·
Registered
148 Posts
Funny... A local dealership around here (washington, DC) was hit too. They actually RAMMED through the garage bay, and took all the CRATES of new bikes. Seems to happen to them once a year though. Probably an insurance scam.

·
Huge Member
707 Posts
You should have them post the details on what was stolen (i.e. colors of the bikes vin #'s) I do live far from there so I will keep an eye out for those punks.
:evil:

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
JAB3 said:
You should have them post the details on what was stolen (i.e. colors of the bikes vin #'s) I do live far from there so I will keep an eye out for those punks.
:evil:
1000rr- blck/slvr
600rr - red/blk
rc51 - nicky hayden signature
f4I - blck/yllw
icon jackets blue (4) and red (1). i believe it was the daytona hero jackets.

i don't know that they will give me vin #s but i can ask.
thanks for your help

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.