Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

81 - 100 of 122 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,346 Posts
My wife's 1000RR doesn't get much use anymore now that she's got a $30,000 R6, but I've moved it to the lift and it is about to get a complete refresh to the Ohlins suspension, new gearing, Quick turn throttle etc and a new, but old makeover. She never really got into the HRC pearl paintjob and it got damaged when she was taken out from behind by an idiot at Buttonwillow so I am going to put it back to the gloss black Hello Kitty Punisher theme she had going on originally.

We've got a track event at Laguna for 4th of July weekend she can ride it at as it WILL pass noise restrictions there where the R6 will not.

·
Registered
433 Posts
I love that gen2.....but the cbr is slowly growing on me lol
I hear you. My 10R was my first bike, it's my baby and I love it to death, but every time I ride the wife's RR I think to myself "man, this is a really nice bike". I actually don't know how many years it's been since I've even ridden my 10R now...

·
Registered
51 Posts
I believe there was a yellow CBR produced in Australia for 2008. Fairings are available via Honda National Parts and other outlets.
Yes, I have a yellow/black all eom 2008 that i'm working on and wanted to see what some fellow yellow CBR 1000rr owners added cosmetically to make it look better/

·
Registered
209 Posts
Ah, makes sense! I'm sure the group will come thru for you. Enjoy the Honda...

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
One member here, for the life of me can't remember who, has a sick looking yellow and blue CBR. Besides the Repsol and HRC schemes it's my favorite one

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Hardcoremofonigg is the members bike I'm thinking of. It's an 06-07 model and I think he has different wheels now then before but it looks good. Check out his showcase photos

81 - 100 of 122 Posts