Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1361 - 1380 of 1388 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have a 08 with about 9k miles and same exhaust as yours. Burns 0 (zero) oil. So think positive and you just might have a sweet bike for years :)

·
Registered
4 Posts

Broke my hand on my YZ250 two weeks ago, so all I can do is look at my bike for next 6 weeks. Just mounted new tires and only got one ride in on them :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Here is my beautiful 08'

Please let me know what you think of my baby, just have the front fairing to switch over to white and it will be ready to go till more mods of course. Ask questions

Attachments

·
I'm not dead yet.
2,911 Posts
Here's the beast after I got the tail cleaned up, factory plastic painted at Kermit's shop in Ashland, and a very nice seat cover from Motoseat. I promptly tossed it down the road at NCCAR. New paint jinx is batting 1.000. I am planning to redo this same theme, but maybe some color other than black.

Attachments

·
Registered
336 Posts
Looks great man; it is very subtle, I like that.

·
Early Morning Hooligan
203 Posts
Here's the beast after I got the tail cleaned up, factory plastic painted at Kermit's shop in Ashland, and a very nice seat cover from Motoseat. I promptly tossed it down the road at NCCAR. New paint jinx is batting 1.000. I am planning to redo this same theme, but maybe some color other than black.
Looks good.

Why do people not clean their wheels?

1361 - 1380 of 1388 Posts