Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 195 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This will be sticky. With all the people mentioning their tags in threads I thought we could consolidate a list here. Post em up!

My tag: M3ZC4L
Games I'm on: COD 4 and Halo3

·
Prez of 6Gear MC
3,197 Posts
Mine - Lopro1kr6

Motogp 07, Madden 08, COD 4

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
JohnnyComeLatly (people REALLY have a hard time pronouncing it without the last E, but it's too many letters for their system)

Games: Halo3 most of the time, but halfway through COD4. I occasionally switch back to Rainbow6:Las Vegas and Saint's Row. I'm also about 1/2 through beating Dirt (badass awesome racing game!) and Bioshock, but it's hard to get Halo3 out of my blood. :)

I'll switch games if you send an invite and give me a few minutes to save/finish up/etc. When R6:LV2 comes out in a couple weeks, I'll probably be hooked big time on it. I really love the AI and ability to task the teammates in the game, as opposed to most other FPS (such as COD4) where they just run off to the slaughterhouse with silly abandon.

My XBOX Card

·
TOES IN!...dumbass...
530 Posts
TAG: drink windex
game: HALO3

haven't been on in a while. but rest assured, i will be back.

·
Almost There....
639 Posts
Tag: MeyekulBayrd
Games: Halo3

I'm on a Forza2 stint right now. I need to finish up Gears of War and actually do some online play before I give it back to my boss. I only play Halo3 online for the most part. I'm progessing in beating it on Heroic as well.

·
TOES IN!...dumbass...
530 Posts
:whyme: :blah: :signs065: :flipoff: :poke: :bullshit:

Are you sure you'll be able to get out of your room :love031::thefinger:
:lol:

don't hate just cause im :love031: all the time, and u are :jerkoff:

once she deploys i will have plenty of free time for halo. but :love031: is more important and more fun than halo.

1 - 20 of 195 Posts