Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, glad to be here! It's my first post and I wanted to ask a question from you find dudes and dudettes on what y'all would recommend for insurance coverage options? I'm looking for the best rate on full coverage as I'm about to be the proud owner of a new 2022, and was wondering if I could get a potential insight on that. Kinda just looking for the cheapest option right now.

Thanks for all your help, and hope to see you out there soon!

·
Registered
447 Posts
I had Farmer's before, which passed it to Foremost.

My agent didn't give me a quote to add the SC82, so I went with Hagerty for that bike. Seemed to be the best value for me.

Can't comment on quality of insurance because I've never filed a claim.

·
Registered
2005 CBR1000rr
1,009 Posts
I had Farmers too, and got shuffled off to Foremost. I have State Farm now as well. Of course the cheapest rates are Home, Auto and Motorcycle bundled. I have vever had a claim either....in my whole life.

·
SuperMod
912 Posts
to get the best rate, you need to do a bit of homework. Insurance, like many other things has a bunch of knobs you can turn to fine tune.

Things like: amount of coverage, your driving history, getting liability, un-insured driver, amount of deductible, theft protection etc. will make a difference. So if you are looking at multiple quotes, compare what they are offering you on each coverage point.

Given you're getting a new bike, I you might want to get the optional things like comprehensive and theft.

you might want to talk to local agents as well as big companies to compare. sometime agents actually save you money.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts