Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
ummmm yeah
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I just bought a PCIII USB. I know that power commander has the fuel air mix maps on their website, but since people can make there own custom maps. I think it may be a good idea if people would post your custom maps and the modifications you have for your bike. For instance I have Jardine RT1 exhaust with DNA filters on an 06 fireblade. Once I get my PCIII USB and my bike on a dyno I will post the map that gives the best torque/hp.

Who thinks this may be a good idea, it could be similar to the exhaust and rear sets database already on this site.

·
Premium Member
1,650 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,584 Posts

·
ummmm yeah
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Apologies for being retarded. After a long day of doin my gf i get lazy.
Bring on the banter I have tough skin, this site gets me through my day.

·
Registered
157 Posts
:th_SmlyROFL:

·
Premium Member
1,650 Posts
Apologies for being retarded. After a long day of doin my gf i get lazy.
Bring on the banter I have tough skin, this site gets me through my day.
:thumbsup::thumbsup::th_salute:

·
smokin a Jeffery
4,969 Posts
holy shit, you guys are too funny.

sorry, all you damn newb need to SEARCH and work for this shit. we pay 250-350 for EVERY custom map we get made and post on here. you guys cant always get a handout. work for it, search for it and you will find what your looking for. i know i posted up my custom map, which i paid 350.00 for. just got to weed thru the 50 pages in the thread and you wil find something that will work on your bike. but most of us will help you out by emailing you maps if you share nudie pics of said g/f :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts