Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After having the bike for just over a year now, she has come along way from being stock, and the red headed step child of the previous owner. Outside of doing a carbomoto CF gas tank cover then painting it to match my oem cover, and perhaps a HRC power up kit, she is good to go. I do still find myself putting on more titanium bolts, kinda like eating potato chips once you start.. But such a great do it all bike!

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

·
Stand your ground
1,188 Posts
She's gorgeous! Need moar detail pics for those of us who can only dream.

·
Faster Than You!
66 Posts
Beautiful! My upgrade list is strikingly the same on many options except mine are hung off of a SP1. I'm jealous!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sure looks purdy!! I have that forward handle Pit Bull too.
What's that in the garage???
2005 ZX-10R, with ohlins suspension, magnesium OZ wheels, trickstar race system, etc etc etc
2021 CBR1000RR-R, Full akra evo system but with CF slip on, mcu flash, euro stacks, abs bypass, bonamici rearsets and a host of other things.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He who dies with the most toys wins. You're in the running!!!
Thanks man,
Well, i could post the picture before i decided to down size.. this garage had a Mercedes SL 55 AMG, 675R Daytona, F3 800 Daytona, ZX-6RR, Panigale 1199S, 05 ZX-10R, R6 anniversary bike.. AKA no F'in room.. don't get me started on my Army daysl... More about the experience and enjoyment, then the amount of $hit.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Thanks man,
Well, i could post the picture before i decided to down size.. this garage had a Mercedes SL 55 AMG, 675R Daytona, F3 800 Daytona, ZX-6RR, Panigale 1199S, 05 ZX-10R, R6 anniversary bike.. AKA no F'in room.. don't get me started on my Army daysl... More about the experience and enjoyment, then the amount of $hit.
Please tell me you have a thread that goes over all of this lol...

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Please tell me you have a thread that goes over all of this lol...
I do not, but more than willing to write up all that is done, and any detail things that were true bolt on mods.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts