Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
rickchampion said:
Hey muller,
how much did you pay for new baby???
$18,790 plus on roads ($20,330 I think it was in the end) for me but I know of one place in Sydney doing it with onroads for $19,000. And I have since found out there was a place in Melb doing it for $18,000 including onroads :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hi Guys,
i paid the $20K price - on road. I couldn't wait.

I went to 2 places, sydney city and action.
Neither would discount the ticket price at that time, but action gave a good trade-in on my 929 and gave some accessories as well, so i went with them.
Both shops were friendly.
Both admitted that discounting the ticket price wasnt gunna happen whilst it was such a hot item. Fair enough...

Now that i have it, it is such an amazing bike, words can't describe it. It is the best handling and has the smoothest power delivery of any bike I have ever ridden - by a mile.

I've been riding blades hard for almost 10 years now, and they're all brilliant machines, but this is the only one that has left me gob-smacked.

Yes, it's true, I no longer lust after ANY other bike. I seek a monogamous and meaningful relationship with my new blade.

and at $20K, its a bloody bargain....

·
Registered
145 Posts
When you trade its about changover price anyway.

I was going to get the ZX10R but got a lot more for my SP1 on trade than the Kawasaki guys were offering me so had to stay red :p

Getting the black one, now waiting for the lowers to be sprayed black so should be on the road by the end of the week :D

·
Registered
73 Posts
All - black....nice
Can u post some photos when done.

I gotta say, the black / pearl colour scheme (that I have) has really grown on me. It's an eye catching bike wherever I go, thats for sure.

Went to a regular spot today for a ride, when i stopped at the lookout for a coffee, at least half a dozen other bikers crowded around to pay homage to the blade.

What can i say.... its a work of art.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.