Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I just recently purchased a set of these chain adjusters for my 07 from someone on this site and am curious what brand of stands everyone who has these is using. I currently have a set of t-rex stands and they wont work. I even tried them with the rubber protector off and they still dont fit all the way into the fingers. I already know that pitbull stands will work but any other brands. Thanks.

·
Kamikaze
14,397 Posts
I can't answer your question about non pitbull stands; I don't know of any. I'm sure they're out there.

BUT - You can't go wrong with the pitbull. Find a used one for cheap. I replaced a flimsy POS stand with a pitbull and it is so much stronger then the old one, I'm not afraid of it falling apart under the bike like I was with the last one. Go pitbull.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so if i buy a pitbull stand do i keep the rubber protector on or do i pull it off? Will they fit all the way inside the lifting fingers?

·
Blue Devil
3,465 Posts
PitBull, i have the vortex stand also but the pitbull work just fine, the fit is tight but it work, my still have the rubber protectors on

1 - 6 of 6 Posts