Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Glad you are doing alright! Looks like it should have been worse than you make it sound! What ended up happening?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Lol no the deer was tougher than the honda 🤣
I love the sense of humor. I’m sorry bro, just glad your ok brother. And hooking up your boy with parts is awesome. I guess you can focus on the new Kawi or your ladies Zuk. Goodluck Ghost

·
Registered
21 Posts
Dude, sorry to hear! I loved watching those vids, that bike was crazy fast! In other news, I binned my SC77 as well in Feb this year. It is all fixed up again, so do not fear fixing it. To that effect, are you perhaps selling the headlight - if it is still ok? :)

·
a d m i n
2018 Honda CBR SP
151,068 Posts
I’m glad you’re not broken up. What are your plans for another moto?

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I love the sense of humor. I’m sorry bro, just glad your ok brother. And hooking up your boy with parts is awesome. I guess you can focus on the new Kawi or your ladies Zuk. Goodluck Ghost
[/QUO
Dude, sorry to hear! I loved watching those vids, that bike was crazy fast! In other news, I binned my SC77 as well in Feb this year. It is all fixed up again, so do not fear fixing it. To that effect, are you perhaps selling the headlight - if it is still ok? :)
I believe the headlight is good 👍

1 - 18 of 18 Posts