Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On April 10th, a good friend and local customer passed on. John was a great guy with a heart of gold and was always available to help any of his friends out. he will be missed by everyone that knew him.

John had driven to jennings in florida to do a weekend at the track with some friends. after dropping everyone off, he headed down towards tampa to pick up another bike (new track toy). he was taken from us in a car wreck before he reached his destination.

You were taken too soon. All of us at Superbike Supply would like to wish the best for his wife as well as his 2 children.

R.I.P. brother. you will be missed. godspeed.

·
Premium Member
1,650 Posts
That sucks man.

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
Very sorry to hear Brad. RIP

·
Registered
580 Posts
Wow that hurts. Thought you were going to say he was hurt on 2 wheels not a car accident. A prayer goes up for the family, especially the kids.

·
Bald-headed stepchild
841 Posts
Wow...so sorry to hear about that. Prayers go out to his friends and family. RIP

·
'08 1000RR Black & Yellow
533 Posts
R.I.P.

·
Custom User Title
1,094 Posts
It's times like these that make it hard to remember the good times. Soon your feelings of loss will be replaced with great thoughts and memories of the time you've spent together.

I'm sorry for your loss Brad.

R.I.P. John.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
May GOD rest his soul, and may he watch over us all from heaven as we ride......R.I.P.

·
Registered
120 Posts
R.I.P.
We all need to be reminded of how precious life is and how fleeting it can be on both 2 and 4 wheels.
Be safe everyone

·
young buck
34 Posts
Now may the peace that surpasses all understanding be granted to his family and friends...

Bikes are dangerous, but we can go at any time. We've all got appointments.

Thanks for letting us know. It's a terrible tragedy.

·
Premium Noob
1,416 Posts
Sorry for your loss Brad.
RIP and condolences to family and friends.

·
huh?
2,305 Posts
sorry to hear brad. my prayers go out to his family and friends.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts