Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I contacted ravenphreaker to purchase Helibars for $125 shipped from him. We spoke on the phone and agreed on the price on 12/03/14. I paid him in full on paypal the 12/03/14 right away. I then text him on 12/06 to tell him when he ships the goods please send me the tracking information, which he then text me back questioning if I have not received it yet, implying that he had already sent the goods. He told me he would text me the tracking number afterwards when he gets home, no replies after that. Then I text him multiple times a few days later and tried calling him with a dead Google voice line. I have contacted PayPal to inform them about the possible fraudulent behavior. If Paypal cannot get in touch with him within 10 days they would refund me my money back, thank God. I know I do not have much credibility on this forum because of my lack of post but this fraudulent behavior from ravenphreaker is unacceptable. If a moderator want more information about this situation, I would be happy to provide them with anything they need.

The bad man's for sale link - http://www.1000rr.net/forums/parts-only-08/188466-fs-zfi-tc-$500-zafm-$85.html

Thank you for taking your time to read this,
Peter

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I have read others that sent it as a gift on this forum and it resulted in a total lost. It is just a waste of time and a dissapointment of hopes to ride with cheap Helibars next season.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, no respect at all... He called me and agreed about the price and deal. I literally paid him instantly after we spoke on the phone through PayPal. I guess in his mind I was just another idiot for him to fool.

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Yes, no respect at all... He called me and agreed about the price and deal. I literally paid him instantly after we spoke on the phone through PayPal. I guess in his mind I was just another idiot for him to fool.
So why hasn't this guy been banned yet?

·
Premium Member
14,400 Posts
he is gone.

·
Registered
519 Posts
I contacted ravenphreaker to purchase Helibars for $125 shipped from him. We spoke on the phone and agreed on the price on 12/03/14. I paid him in full on paypal the 12/03/14 right away. I then text him on 12/06 to tell him when he ships the goods please send me the tracking information, which he then text me back questioning if I have not received it yet, implying that he had already sent the goods. He told me he would text me the tracking number afterwards when he gets home, no replies after that. Then I text him multiple times a few days later and tried calling him with a dead Google voice line. I have contacted PayPal to inform them about the possible fraudulent behavior. If Paypal cannot get in touch with him within 10 days they would refund me my money back, thank God. I know I do not have much credibility on this forum because of my lack of post but this fraudulent behavior from ravenphreaker is unacceptable. If a moderator want more information about this situation, I would be happy to provide them with anything they need.

The bad man's for sale link - http://www.1000rr.net/forums/parts-only-08/188466-fs-zfi-tc-$500-zafm-$85.html

Peter
Same thing with RGS1000RRSP!!! Bad Person!

·
Super Moderator
4,448 Posts

Peter
He should not have been selling anything, he didn't have 100 posts. :shoot:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts