Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

621 - 640 of 664 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #623 (Edited)
Solved the AiM packaging - it was a challenge!
AiM Logger & cabling complete. Now onto the sensor mounting.
Rear brake rotor & rear wheel speed ring spacers designed, printed & prototype fitted - now its off to manufacturing!
Stay tuned for lots more SC77 content and support!

This bike is going to be a blast I bet :)

·
Premium Member
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #625
I thought I had a lot of storage bins full of parts...............
Yeah - that's just the stuff that's applicable to the bikes on the lifts LOL - there is an entire wall back at the house!

·
Premium Member
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #626 (Edited)
The beast lives and is ready to rumble... :)

The SP2 WSBK Built in a Shed rolls under it’s own power!
The AiM Data Logger/IMU/GPS setup is logging, GPSing and IMUing as expected.
Data has already been analyzed and reviewed and I can says it’s freakin’ awesome :)
I think I want some tire pressure sensors as well :)

·
Stand your ground
1,101 Posts
So when is the first trackday shakedown? I can't wait for the video and commentary.

·
Premium Member
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #628
I am just lazily re-posting my @rcfourfive Instagram posts now LOL

Track shake down is coming soon.

Join me as the SP2 WSBK Built in a shed has a chance to stretch her legs for the very first time.
Not knowing what to expect I asked her to be please be gentle with me as it is my first time 😂

Couldn’t resist disturbing all y’alls Sunday quiet time with flames an’ sparks an’ stuff.
A quick run almost to redline just for the hell of it.
Enjoy 👍🚀🏍😂

·
Premium Member
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #629
And some more gratuitous runs through the gears on the dyno - just for the hell of it :)

·
Premium Member
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #633
The motor is still completely stock - so numbers are only a little higher than stock - probably mostly due to the aggressive HRC ignition curve.

·
Stand your ground
1,101 Posts
Wait so this isn't the Ten Kate motor bike? Where's that one at?

·
Registered
433 Posts
Rc does your bike have the auto blip downshift on the dyno it looks like you're blipping the throttle on the YouTube videos also looks like you're blipping when you're up shifting. Just wondering

·
Premium Member
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #639
Yes it has Quickshift and Autoblipper, but I am currently working through the HRC nuances.
This ECU the -000 2017/18 ECU, setup as a SuperStock ECU.
The ECU with the SuperBike motor is the -700 2018/19 ECU, setup as a SuperBike ECU.
I really need to get Ten Kate to re-image the -000 with the -700 firmware as there are bunch of improvements. Many which pertain to the QS/Autoblipper section.
Plus I am currently testing and HM Quickshifter and although it is a plug and play replacement for the Honda Quickshifter, it does need some shift force adjustments to be made, and I haven't quite got them right.
You'll see it works on some 9000rpm upshifts but not higher and sometimes is happy with downshifts.

I am going back to the Honda Quickshifter. Ultimately I need to get the ECU re-imaged but wanted to wait till the Corona frenzy slowed - just in case my ECU gets trapped in Europe under some "originally from Japan" travel ban lol.

·
Premium Member
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #640
The WSBK SP2 Built In a Shed Reveal and hanging out with The Texas Express
No real purpose other than just enjoying the view!
Lots more WSBK SP2 coming!

621 - 640 of 664 Posts