Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok fellas some people said they were interested in a group buy on the rear seat cowl. My dealer said he can ship them out for a group buy with tax and shipping for $160 or maybe alittle under depending on how many order. They retail for 180 plus tax. Not too bad of a deal. Let me know who is interested and we will go from there.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea he told me between 150 and 160 shipped depending on the shipping costs. I wanted to get a feel for how many people were interested before I get a final price..I have a feeling that I can get them closer to 150 shipped if enough people want to do the group thing.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Joker, I may be interested. I need to call my dealer and see what he can give it to me for. I get a 15% discount on anything I buy there now lifetime, part of the deal I got on my bike. I will let you know in a few days.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I've got them in stock guys. $140 plus actual UPS shipping to your door. No tax unless you live in KY.

You can check the shipping estimate at UPS.com using 40324 as the shipping origin zip code.

Shoot me an email to [email protected] or give me a call 10-6 Mon-Sat eastern time at 502-863-2200.

I can do these on an individual basis if you guys contact me or save yourselves some shipping if you order as a group.

I also got great deals on the Honda Protection Plans if your interested.

Later,
Myron Bell
Bell's Honda

·
Registered
298 Posts
BellsHonda said:
I've got them in stock guys. $140 plus actual UPS shipping to your door. No tax unless you live in KY.

You can check the shipping estimate at UPS.com using 40324 as the shipping origin zip code.

Shoot me an email to [email protected] or give me a call 10-6 Mon-Sat eastern time at 502-863-2200.

I can do these on an individual basis if you guys contact me or save yourselves some shipping if you order as a group.

I also got great deals on the Honda Protection Plans if your interested.

Later,
Myron Bell
Bell's Honda
thanks Mryon - email sent!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.