Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
someone recommended www.superbikesupply.com, i'd like to know if anyone out there had ever purchased from the online store.

Can they be trusted? What's their reputation? I'm worried coz i'm in Malaysia.

Please advise. Thanx.

·
Pro Member
1,512 Posts
There was a posting not too long ago from a guy in Malaysia or Singapore, that received an exhaust system from them. I think you'll be fine.

·
A/V guru
243 Posts
welcome to the RR.net. You will be fine. Give Brad a call about shipping and im sure you will be quite happy with them.....

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
AS everyone has said Brad and Mary are great people very honest, great pricing.... Can get you almost anything you need.... first place I think of when ordering parts!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would like to know what is the payment method by paypal or credit card?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Actually i intend to purchase the exhaust system from them. I m happy to have a sato exhaust on my cbr 2006. I heard the shipping quite expensive especially with Fdex. Somehow the delivery very fast.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I buy from them all the time and have used them since 06, they have great customer service. Credit card is the way I always go. I don't think you are going to have any problems with them.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Is there any initial spending limit brother? like ebay it has a initial spending limit, u cannot purchase item more than us 1000 unless they give u the authorization code.

·
Premium Member
14,399 Posts
we accept paypal or western union for payment. we always ship usps for all international orders.

sato no longer makes exhausts for our bikes though. i can do an arata exhaust though. i have some slipons in stock.

brad

·
Mr. Bish
32,613 Posts
we accept paypal or western union for payment. we always ship usps for all international orders.

sato no longer makes exhausts for our bikes though. i can do an arata exhaust though. i have some slipons in stock.

and we will answer questions ad infinitum. and provide you with almost immediate responses regarding shipment, pricing, and availibility. and we have what most would consider a cult-like following because we are the best motorcycle parts supplier in the country.

brad
I took some liberties and fixed this, Brad.

You're welcome.

·
Premium Member
1,356 Posts
Superbikesupply is a stand up company. They've never let me down.

·
Premium Member
3,643 Posts
You'll be very happy with their prices, service, and shipping. I give Brad "lexus" all the business I can.

·
Mr. Bish
32,613 Posts
Rock, I don't think you know how many times I call that number and ask questions. I have two or three friends that do the same thing.

They never hesitate to answer, never get fed up with answering, and IMO give sound advice even when you might end up spending less.

·
408_freak
37 Posts
ive never used superbikesupply but heard good things about them none the less i purchase from moto mummy :thumbsup:

·
Registered
126 Posts
I bought some asv levers from them and the price was good the shipping did not take long and since they don't use UPS the shipping was cheap, and i am one of their canadian customers

·
~~~~~~~~~~~
4,957 Posts
Seeing as you are in Malaysia, calling is not your best option. Send a private message to lexus rx (Brad - the owner of Superbike Supply) containing a list of the items you are looking to purchase.

·
Premium Member
1,650 Posts
I try to ONLY order from SBS. They are the best.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts