Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,388 Posts
Looks nice!! Ive been meaning to order the Revit Race Replica suit
dont lie. you have just been window shopping!!

i have the replica suit. love it. great choice!

·
Registered
412 Posts
I never understood black leather and for that matter black leather suits. Don't get me wrong, nice suit. I just don't understand why people choose black because on a warm track day, they get so friggin' hot! Congrats on the suit, though. Now, get out on a track and put those pucks to some use!

·
Premium Member
14,388 Posts
I never understood black leather and for that matter black leather suits. Don't get me wrong, nice suit. I just don't understand why people choose black because on a warm track day, they get so friggin' hot! Congrats on the suit, though. Now, get out on a track and put those pucks to some use!
if the suit has enough ventilation, the color wont matter.

i like the color black. thats why i chose a black suit. black goes with anything. i dont like all the other colors so im not sure why anyone would choose any other color but black.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
if the suit has enough ventilation, the color wont matter.

i like the color black. thats why i chose a black suit. black goes with anything. i dont like all the other colors so im not sure why anyone would choose any other color but black.
+1 Brad

The Silica suit is actually very well insulated. And ur right, the black will go with any color bike.

PS. I got a killer deal from a local guy, otherwise I would have got it from you.

·
Registered
412 Posts
I have black leathers that are well ventilated and it's hot. That's why I got non-black leathers (and kangaroo) and they're significantly more comfortable. And who cares if it matches your bike? White goes with every color too. Silver. Grey. He got a Red bike, get red. Yellow. What are we little girls that we have to color coordinate to ride our motorcycles?

Again, congrats on the suit. It's nice. I'm just talking about color preferences. Are you planning any track days?

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Definatelly doing some track days. I'm in Mass therefore I got go to Loudon NH. See Loudon is a slow track from what I am told, more suitable for 600cc bikes. I am thinking about making a trip to New Jersey Motorpark (which is a 5 to 6 hours trip for me), so has anyone been to both Loudon and New Jersey Motorpark? Any opinions?

·
Registered
412 Posts
Definatelly doing some track days. I'm in Mass therefore I got go to Loudon NH. See Loudon is a slow track from what I am told, more suitable for 600cc bikes. I am thinking about making a trip to New Jersey Motorpark (which is a 5 to 6 hours trip for me), so has anyone been to both Loudon and New Jersey Motorpark? Any opinions?
Haven't been to Loudon, but NJMP is a great track and facility. Thunderbolt is rather tight in towards the back section. You can catch a bit of air between T2-T3 (I think) depending on the track layout (whether they add the first two chicanes). There's a long sweeper on the back section and the last corner before the front straight is wicked fast. Put a knee down and pin all the way! NJMP Lightning is smaller still but the bowl is pretty fun.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Haven't been to Loudon, but NJMP is a great track and facility. Thunderbolt is rather tight in towards the back section. You can catch a bit of air between T2-T3 (I think) depending on the track layout (whether they add the first two chicanes). There's a long sweeper on the back section and the last corner before the front straight is wicked fast. Put a knee down and pin all the way! NJMP Lightning is smaller still but the bowl is pretty fun.
Thank you very much for your input. NJMP (whether Thunderbolt or Lighting) sounds better than Loundon. I am going to try to work out the logistics to go to NJMP. Should be fun. Some of my buddies may join therefore reducing our transportation cost.

Thanks again,

Eddie

·
Adrenaline Junkie
884 Posts
Brad can you please pm me a price on the Rev'it suits?

They look great!!!

How do they fit compared to other suits?

Thanks

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.