Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

61 - 80 of 87 Posts

·
PISS OFF!
738 Posts
Actually, I'm done discussing this with you guys, apparently my two years of use without fail mean nothing to the likes of you geniuses. :)

Apparently NOT, but I was hoping. :th_SmlyROFL:

JJ

·
PISS OFF!
738 Posts
Okay here are a few facts
4.0mm thick and weight is 46.752 ounces
Stock rotor is 4.0MM thick and that is a FACT???

I guess a person can post whatever they want, as a FACT and that makes it so, even though stock rotors are not 4MM thick. Im confused. sigh!

JJ

·
Custom User Title
1,094 Posts
Okay, I measured again. I did write it down wrong, but the 320mm are definitely not 5mm stock.

Stock 320mm '06-'07, 4.5mm thick.

Stock 310mm '04-'05, 5.0mm thick.

·
Custom User Title
1,094 Posts
Stock rotor is 4.0MM thick and that is a FACT???

I guess a person can post whatever they want, as a FACT and that makes it so, even though stock rotors are not 4MM thick. Im confused. sigh!

JJ
How would you know, did you go out and measure them or are you once again jumping on the bandwagon and taking the word of some other member who happened to post up. :confused:

·
PISS OFF!
738 Posts
How would you know, did you go out and measure them or are you once again jumping on the bandwagon and taking the word of some other member who happened to post up. :confused:

You post up your words and state they are indeed FACTS and expect them to be accepted as FACTs, why shouldn't I place as much weight on someone elses?

I thought you were thru discussing this with us? What happened to that?

JJ

·
Custom User Title
1,094 Posts
You post up your words and state they are indeed FACTS and expect them to be accepted as FACTs, why shouldn't I place as much weight on someone elses?

I thought you were thru discussing this with us? What happened to that?

JJ
Yawn! :boring:

·
PISS OFF!
738 Posts
Let it go, it's not that big of a deal.
Why does Big Kahuna need your help to defend him? This is the 3rd time YOU have replied to one of my posts directed to Big Kahuna. Let it go....,its not that big of a deal.

JJ

·
PISS OFF!
738 Posts
JJ you should quit while youre ahead
Well let see, I replied to the original poster that started this thread with the answer the original poster was actually looking for. He and I had our discussion going in his thread with NO problems.

Later on Big Kahuna decided to jump in posting his erroneous FACTS (actually fuzzy math), then stated he was done with the discussion, but then comes back anyway, gets an expected response and now he requires his friends to defend him by telling me to quit?

Big Kahuna's rotor specs he posted and basically demanded people to accept as FACTS (basically anything out of his mouth should be taken as a fact according to him) were not correct and therefore not facts.

You should tell Big Kahuna to quit while he is behind.

I prefer to continue the discussion with Ripperton who started the thread. You and Big Kahuna do not have to continue to participate. At this point all you are doing is agitating and there is no reason for you to continue to harass thru aggitation.

Had Big Kahuna kept his word when he left the discussion none of this would be going on and Ripperton and I would get to continue the thread un-harrased.

JJ

·
SV Racer
1 Posts
He has every right to come back to this thread if he wants. You have mistaken this for jimmyjam.net.

Now, he already has corrected himself and stated that he made a mistake. Get over yourself. Next time you post anything that has the slightest misinformation, I would expect that you will be ripped a 6 foot asshole as well.

·
PISS OFF!
738 Posts
2 ounces less weight than CTS Rotor. I can't see where it would matter. But I have to wonder why the weight figures posted don't match.

JJ

Attachments

·
SV Racer
1 Posts
I would guess because you are weighing a rotor for a Kawasaki and he is weighing a rotor for a Honda. This is beginning to smell more like a shit stirring than a real discussion.

61 - 80 of 87 Posts