Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have one? Can you post up pics of the underside of this piece? I'm thinking of getting this. All the pics out there are side views only.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I can more angles from the pics and have a better idea on how it looks now. Wish it wasn't painted and without the plate. I kinda wanted to see the mounting holes.

·
Started at the bottom
14 Posts
Thanks, I can more angles from the pics and have a better idea on how it looks now. Wish it wasn't painted and without the plate. I kinda wanted to see the mounting holes.
I just bought the rizoma carbon undertail and the rizoma plate bracket with the plate light from PJ Parts (they were great, the package came really quick!).

I'm not 100% sure I like it, for one thing, it feels really heavy. The carbon piece is obviously light, but the brackets that are used to connect it and the plate bracket assembly are all heavy. I also wish the internal brackets and the bolts were black instead of silver, but I'm just being picky.

I'm hoping to get some time to install it this weekend and I will try to post pics after the install

http://www.1000rr.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=30579&stc=1&d=1238734915

Attachments

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
The good news is that a lot of that weight gets left behind. There are 3 different license plate mounts included.

The bracketry does seem heavy, but . . .

I also left off the downward bar with the reflector which was pretty heavy.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the pics nychawk. That's exactly what I wanted to see. I'm thinking twice about this undertail now from seeing these pics. Please post up more pics when you get it installed.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I ended up ordering this undertail afterall. Nothing out there I really like the looks of. I should get it by the end of the week. I'll post up pics when it's installed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts