Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 204 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To all concerned,

This letter is an open one to the owners and management of 1000rr.net. I want to highlight the fact that the censorship that is conducted on members of 1000rr.net for use of specific phrases is an overt violation of the United States Constitution, specifically the 1st amendment and it's provision on free speech.

It is against US law, and that of many other nations, for an entity to impose ethical conduct laws concerning speech and personal opinion, without an expressed contract. Situations where these contracts are viable are only in those where the opinions of said individuals would be construed as the opinions of the organization (i.e. employees, staff of government organizations...which usually require that the person would be receive monetary compensation from that entity or to be in a role of representation)

As I, as other paying members, have compensated 1000rr.net and it's ownership for the use of the site. I have the right to the services I have compensated 1000rr.net for. I have paid to be here, I do not have to leave, ever. No person or group has the right to impinge my right to free speech. This is compounded by the fact I have paid to be here.

Read that again, I have paid to be here.

1000rr.net, it's staff, and it's owners have no right under any circumstances to regulate my 1st amendment rights, deny me use of a product I have paid for, to remove any privileges, or "ban" me for opinions it considers to be contrary to it's own.

since 1000rr.net, it's staff or owners have.....

never entered into an expressed contract with me or any other member

never made me a representative of the company or an employee

is not under liability for the opinions expressed by the members of 1000rr.net

have received monetary compensation from me and other lifetime members for the use of it's services

has absolutely no authority to regulate what I say or when or how i say it.

test me

·
Premium Member
6,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
does not matter...the Canadians have the same law

it took me forever to find it...but they have the same law...regarding opinions in print, TV, or other media

i wont quote it...i'll wait for their attorney to charge them 400cdn an hour to find it

·
Premium Member
6,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
no not true

you have to be contractually obligated as a representative or employee for that entity to enforce ITS ethical standards....even then it's murky

I had an attorney at my house over the past week for another reason (suing the washington state patrol) and talked about the whole Foxtrot Alpha Golf thing

this is legit stuff.....ACLU Seattle office is already aware

·
Premium Member
6,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
no...i did not enter into an expressed contract

also as there is the issue of compensation for service between an orginization and a customer (me)

the attorney said it is different for non-paying members

this is the lever...the crux of the matter...i paid for the services

and those that paid...are being persecuted for an opinion that runs contrary to to the site owners

·
Premium Member
6,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
people getting banned for being anti-homosexual

·
Premium Member
6,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i personally dont care if your gay or not...but if you dont like it ....that is no reason to get banned from a site you paid to use

funny thing i wanst even involved

·
Premium Member
6,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
tony say it i know you want to

·
Premium Member
6,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
pull that trigger dru...do it i freakin dare you

non tactical marine freezing up

1 - 20 of 204 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.