·
Premium Noob
1,414 Posts
Dumb ass ! :beat:

RIP for the innocent bystander.

·
Registered
5 Posts
The kid was wrong bottom line, but I think that the COPS should share the blame on the death of the innocent guy. I doubt that the Cop who the kid hit was not involved in the chase....and he just so happened to be turning or crossing that intersection. Sorry I think that the Cops should have gotten a description of the bike with plate and what clothes the perp was wearing and then backed off because it was a high speed chase in a populated area. It could have saved a life. Just my $.02.

·
broke ass white boy
9,706 Posts
That could have been any one of us
no it couldn't, some of us don't want to die just because we got caught speeding. It's a game, when you speed and they catch you, PULL THE FUCK OVER!, you lost that round. Next time you speed they may not get you, or they might who knows.

·
Member for a long time
705 Posts
Yeah, you know the cop knew the kid was coming his direction and one would think of an impact based on that. I think some of the blame is there. I am NOT saying the kid wasn't wrong, he absolutely is and is a dumb ass! what a waste of life and now a teenager's future, RIP

X

·
UncleSamsMisguidedChild
368 Posts
Was it a Gixxer rider? j/k

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.