Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
0 Posts
I managed to secure all the same stuff you are after - HRC mat, HRC fluid socks, Golden side covers, Ti bolts - hell I even got a full OEM etc decal set before the HRC bike landed (intending to use them on the race body) but the one elusive mod was OEM Fireblade SP1 or SP2 decal sets.

Unlike USA/Canada where either through local dealer or Partzilla all part say seem available, much of the Honda inventory is on permanent backorder through overseas Honda dealers, decal sets included.

Good luck in you search - :)

·
Banned
0 Posts
I got the flanged Ti nuts and Ti studs for the sprocket - no need for washers. Saves about 7 grams LOL

Get the TSR silver bar ends, really makes the stock bars pop.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Hey man, nice build so far! Any solution for GP shift pattern? I got mine to do it but the sensor doesn’t work properly that way and ya can’t invert it. Any advice would be appreciated!
For the SC77 GP shift is achieved by using a shift lever that moves the shift rod pickup point ahead of the shift pedal fulcrum.
This is normally achieved with an aftermarket rear set with new shift pedal like TSR etc.

The Quick Shifter sensor is very sensitive to the angle between the shift shaft lever and the shift rod. You must maintain a 90*

In one of the posts previously discussing the Quick Shifter I posted very detailed photos etc.

I will try to find it and post a link.
In the mean time this is an indictaion of fulcrum change.

TSR standard shift lever similar to the stock pedal.

TSR GP Shift lever

·
Banned
0 Posts
Wow, absolutely beautiful build, thx for sharing!

What are the part #'s for the gold side covers, did they only come stock on the 2017's? I just bought a 2018 SP, you have given me some great ideas!
Right side 11330-MKF-D40

Left side 11321-MKF-D40

Gold side covers were standard on all CBR1000RR for the entire world, all models in all countries for 2017/18/19 except the US and Canada (well and Mexico, but they got royally shafted - the 2017/18 CBR1000RR in Mexico has the 2017 bodywork and the 2016 engine)

In a typically foolish move Honda North America decided to use all the Euro promotional material with gold side covers then deliver the bikes with black side covers.
Go figure :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts