2018 CBR1000RR SP
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #203 ·

More titanium bling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
27 Posts
At this point should look into avalon king ceramic coating your carbon pieces when fresh and new to protect from swirls and make cleaning easier.

·
Registered
2018 CBR1000RR SP
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #206 ·
At this point should look into avalon king ceramic coating your carbon pieces when fresh and new to protect from swirls and make cleaning easier.
Do they have coatings for matte surfaces?

·
Registered
2018 CBR1000RR SP
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #209 ·
Time to swap the frame to matte black ;)
I like the silver frame more. There’s some Honda Racing background reasoning behind it. But long story short, the silver was to mimic Honda’s race bikes and how they keep they’re frames bare and only polished. Keeping the weight at the minimum.

·
Registered
2018 CBR1000RR SP
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #210 ·
New Cam Chain Tensioner shaft from pro bolt installed

·
Registered
573 Posts
I've been silently following this thread for a while now and I suspected at one point you would start replacing engine internal bolts with titanium!

Your dedication to titanium is relentless and aesthetically satisfying to watch!!!

·
Registered
2018 CBR1000RR SP
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #213 ·
GB Racing covers on there way

·
Registered
51 Posts
I am not confident with those. The white colour gets lost after some washing. They still will do their job. But i would have expected more qualitiy of these products.

·
Registered
2018 CBR1000RR SP
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #215 ·
I am not confident with those. The white colour gets lost after some washing. They still will do their job. But i would have expected more qualitiy of these products.
Yah, I was questioning that in my head. Will have to bring out the old paint brush

·
Registered
2018 CBR1000RR SP
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #217 ·
New TSR Rearsets are on the way!

·
Premium Member
2018 CBR1000RR (base)
20 Posts
Be curious to know/see how far back/up the rearsets are.

I’m 6’0 with a 32in inseam. Picking a pair of rearsets was a pita because photos never give a decent understanding of where they will be.

I have the TSR racing seat. Def a track day seat not great for every day riding. I picked it up because it added height to offset the rearsets I installed and it’s for OEM fairings.

·
Registered
2018 CBR1000RR SP
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #219 ·
These Rearsets there’s 2 positions. 40mm back(from OEM pegs) or 40mm back & up(from OEM pegs).
There are different options for these if you need.

201 - 220 of 259 Posts