Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
261 - 278 of 278 Posts

·
Registered
2018 CBR1000RR SP
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #261 ·
Titanium black front stay/mirror plate bolts, aluminum black reservoir holder bolt, titanium exhaust holder nuts, and alongside them titanium clutch & brake gold pivot bolts

Sent from Rusa’s iPhone

·
Registered
2018 CBR1000RR SP
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #266 ·
Probolt’s Titanium Oil pressure Switch Mount Bush, Centre Oil Press Plug, and Oil Filter Boss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2018 CBR1000RR SP
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #268 ·
How did you get the filter boss off? Was it thread locked in place?
I used vise grips to get it off. While using a rubber mallet to get the first couple turns. When getting off finally, I destroyed the OEM steel boss. So I decided to get a couple hex nuts and used those to tighten the new Titanium boss.

·
Registered
2018 CBR1000RR SP
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #269 ·
Finally got around to installing my Woolich system, and dialing in the bike. So far we’ve gained almost 20hp. Haven’t rode and tested the bike yet, but exited to feel the ride.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Finally got around to installing my Woolich system, and dialing in the bike. So far we’ve gained almost 20hp. Haven’t rode and tested the bike yet, but exited to feel the ride.

Look forward to your results on this well built machine! :love:

·
Registered
563 Posts
@saiyan66 knows what's up. I have aluminum nuts for the mirrors and aluminum bolts for the seat. I could use some aluminum fairing bolts but I actually like the SC77 stock fairing hardware.

·
Registered
17 CBR1000RR SP
162 Posts
Yep, while deciding what bolts to change to TI, etc. I looked at the fairing bolts and was tempted but the stock bolts look good so Nah. Happy with the bike as it sits now, until I get the Mod-it-good bug again. ;)

·
Registered
2018 CBR1000RR SP
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #278 ·
New Carbon solo seat. Still deciding if it needs a decal or maybe a custom foam pad in the front

261 - 278 of 278 Posts