Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
SkinDragger said:
1 of my local dealers got 2 onthe initial shipment, not sure after that how many they got. fwiw, they have 2 Honda franchise licenses in the same building, so they normally get double the allotments.
Man, I guess thats the way to combat this crap Honda's been pulling. How did they manage that?

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
IThe dealership that I had My dep at Got one.Where I actually bought it from HAd 4 And are getting 6 next week. They have been in Businesss For 30 years though.Thats probaby why

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Wher i had my deposit they only got one on April 2. They are expecting 4 more this week.I bought my bike elsewhere on the 8th They had 3 sitting, The saleman told me that they sold 2 already so that makes there 1st shipment 5.They ae supposed to get 6 this week

·
Registered
65 Posts
Boston

My dealer here in Boston has only recieved one so far (MINE :D ) They are not sure when they are getting anymore, but so far only one is scheduled to arrive. They dont need to send anymore to this area as far as im concerned. i dont mind havin the badest scoot in town!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.