Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

101 - 120 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Waiting for the dongle to start with this software. :p
For now, communication is very good with MCU.

I just need to improve my English :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Why did they block the speed after 309klm/hr
I had no interest in the "X bike has more topspeed", still it does 325km/h in 5th in full stock form + flash, 6th seems to want to gain speed but by that time there is not much road left.
So for this distance we are doing tests with different sprockets.
In this format it was the fastest bike (for top speeds) I've seen apart from the H2. The S1K 2020 is stronger in lower revs, which ends up being a problem on launch as you can't control the bike and it will wheelie a lot.
The bike should have some comparisons with other liter bikes during this next days if everything goes well. Results apart, the bike is wayyyyy better after the tune.

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
Hi guys for those that utilized MCU flash tool, please post: Was it difficult? was it complicated? How was communication from MCU server to your laptop, How was comm. from your laptop to the bike, how did the dash behave? did you see error codes? Do you have to be a technical genius to do this?

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #104 ·
Hi guys for those that utilized MCU flash tool, please post: Was it difficult? was it complicated? How was communication from MCU server to your laptop, How was comm. from your laptop to the bike, how did the dash behave? did you see error codes? Do you have to be a technical genius to do this?
Most of the early adopters of my tool found me on fb and have made their comments on fb and the gram. I am trying to direct some of them this way to leave some feedback. A few forum members should have their hardware nor or any day so I would expect some reviews to be coming in shortly. There is a dedicated thread for feedback. I think it would keep the moderators happier if reviews and specific talk of the flash are done on a thread I didnt create myself.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I am waiting for the dongle, and will make a feedback here when done :)
About the dongle, it was ship in the same day i took the licence, and for free !

So far, all communication with Puff is fine, and he is very helpfull on how his solution works (y)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Great change on your site regarding Tune details :)

Still waiting the dongle ... USPS and French Poste not that good... :rolleyes: But i have time, another COVID lock down here.

Will sent you an email for 2 special tunes request to add.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #117 ·
Still waiting the dongle ... USPS and French Poste not that good... :rolleyes: But i have time, another COVID lock down here.
I've contacted Lonelec about making the Euro5 to DB9 dongle and selling it on their site... that will be so much easier than me trying to ship these 5 dollar cables internationally.

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
US Stage1 w/ Akra Race Exhaust
ModelHonda CBR1000RR-R (SC82)Description
  • Stage 1 Tune for Akra Race Exhaust by LWS Tuning
  • PAIR Disabled
  • EVAP Disabled
  • Top Speed Limiter Disabled
  • EGCA Disabled
  • HO2S Disabled

will be downloading when i get my kit, question is. will the exup valve be disabled,

·
Registered
89 Posts
Just saying

It's up to the team from whom they take the goods and services from.

And they have to be offered or asked for.

101 - 120 of 127 Posts