Sorry, here you go...

08F74-MEL-110 ----- RED R258 ---------- 150 AVAILABLE NOW

08F74-MEL-120 ----- BLACK NH1 --------- 0 AVAILABLE ETA 4/05

08F74-MEL-140 ----- SILVER NH411M ----- 0 AVAILABLE NO ETA

·
Registered
75 Posts
adrnocrome said:
I like the seat cowl, but not sure if I would pay that much.

BTW - Has anyone taken off the the rear foot pegs? I was debating that this morning and noticed the right side rear peg protects the brake reservoir.

I was thinking about gettng the seat cowl and losing the foot pegs. I never ride passengers.
I dont ride passengers either (well at least not on the bike. :lol: ) but i need the rear pegs so i can do my rear pegs stand ups goin down the expressway. :twisted:

·
Registered
738 Posts
Hey guys!! My red seat cowl will be in next Thursday!! Yippee!!! Thanks for the part #. I work for Honda of America, Mfg. Inc. and we have a service center on the company grounds. I have to say it's one of the best benefits of working for the company. I just called the service center with the part # and he said the order will go in Mon. and it will be there for me to pick up after work Thursday!!! Now get this....I saw in a previous post that it is going for $179.00?? Honda's actual cost is $116.97!! So make sure you let the dealers know that you know that!! I just bought some Honda GN4 oil there yesterday for $2/QT. and the cleaner/polish spray for $3/can (14oz.) :lol: Anything OEM I can get there basically at cost...some items they add 20%, but it's still cheaper than a dealer. Oh, I almost forgot....I'll also be receiving a check in the next 7 days, from work, for $1100.00!!!! My 10% discount that they use to sucker their employees into buying our own products (which I would've bought anyway)!!!! :D I'm just rubbing it in as pure fun guys...don't hate me...LOL! As much as work annoys me at times, as does any job, I can't believe I'm so blessed to work for the company responible for making the bikes I so passionately love and get these great discounts. One last thing..I'm only about 35 minutes from Mid-Ohio race track, so I can spend the entire race weekend there in July when the AMA arrives....want be to say hello to Ben or Miguel?? LOL! Again...I'm only poking fun. You guys enjoy your rides and BE CAREFUL!!!!!!

·
Registered
526 Posts
Got a pic?

·
crotch rocket
589 Posts
adrnocrome said:
I like the seat cowl, but not sure if I would pay that much.

BTW - Has anyone taken off the the rear foot pegs? I was debating that this morning and noticed the right side rear peg protects the brake reservoir.

I was thinking about gettng the seat cowl and losing the foot pegs. I never ride passengers.
I started to take off the rear pegs, but the right side has a mounting point for the black exhaust sheild. I assume that sheild will need to come off anyway with an aftermarket exhaust, but I left everything in place for now.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.