Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
i think bvh had the 600rr seat cowl first...so i'm assuming they will have this one soon as well.
shit, i'll buy one before i even have the bike. i'm sure the passenger seat is useless, and besides...who bought the bike to ride a passenger, anyway??? ;) i convinced my g/f to take the course and get a bike so i didn't need to worry about riding a passenger!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have seen some OEM cowl for the 600 RR but it doesnt have the venting like the one shown on that post. I want that cool vents on the cowl hahaha... i dont think most of the dealership have the accessories for the bike yet. heck... they dont have my bike yet! the wait is killing me. rctyler: haha i agree with you. actually my gf doesnt want to be a passenger ... she got her license already and when i get my bike im giving her my 01 f4i. I have a lot of mods on that f4i hahah im sure she will love it...

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Yeah, I don't see a part # online anywhere. Just pictures. You would figure with all these people saying they have one, or have one on order, we would have a part # by now. Looks like I'll have to get with my dealer and see if he can come up with the number for me. I'll post if/when I get one.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.